Best Triathlon Swim Goggles in 2020
aegend Swim Goggles, Swimming Goggles No Leaking Anti Fog UV Protection Triathlon Swim Goggles with Free Protection Case for Adult Men Women Youth Kids Child, Multiple Choice
aegend Swim Goggles, Pack of 2 Swimming Goggles No Leaking Anti Fog UV Protection Crystal Clear Vision Triathlon Swim Goggles with Free Protection Case for Adult Men Women Youth Teens, 10 Choices
- 【WHY CHOOSE THIS SET?】Introductory Offer! Two sets for the price of one! You can own both clear and mirrored swim goggles. Clear are excellent for winter, night or indoor swimming and mirrored are perfect for sunlight. Two great lens to suit your mood or sharing with your families, friends!
- 【FOG-UP? NO!】The inner surfaces of the lenses are coated with the latest anti-fog Environmental Treatment Technology, that provides maximum anti-fog protection for your goggles, and is safe for your eyes and skin. Use our quality protective case to keep your googles looking brand new.
- 【LEAKING? NO!】The specially manufactured Premium silicone material plus the Ergonomic design of the goggles ensures a snug fit on all face shapes, and STOPS annoying leaks.
- 【UV PROTECTION? YES!】The outer surfaces of the lenses are carefully coated to enable the lenses to filter out harmful rays, and protect your eyes from heat and damage of UV sunrays.
- 【STYLISH LOOK? ABSOLUTELY!】Our fashionable colours, and our smooth sleek lines, create a sporty high-fashion look that will make you stand out in the crowd.
TYR Special Ops 2.0 Polarized Swimming Goggle, Black
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to give you the edge in all your activities
- Used by both professional and recreational users
- Embedded Anti-Fog
- DURAFIT gasket
- Wide peripheral range
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Swim Goggles with Smoke Lens (Black/Silver)
- Vision+Performance-Created With Vision And Performance In Mind, The Kayenne Swim Goggles Are Made With An Oversized Plexisol Clear Lens, A Quick-Fit Buckle, Silicone Strap For Comfort And Durability, Stabilizing Nose Bridge & Our Advanced Fit Technology
- Curved Lens Technology. Our Patented Curved Lens Technology Offers The Clearest Possible Visibility And 180° Wide Field Of Vision With Exceptional Hydrodynamics
- Uv & Anti-Fog. Aqua Sphere’S Kayenne Swim Goggles Are Constructed With 100% Uva/Uvb Protection. Pairing That With A Scratch-Resistant Anti-Fog Lens, Your Swimming Goggles Will Bring You Worry-Free, Crystal Clear Swims Every Time
- Smoke Lens. The Smoke Lens Reduces Light Transmission To The Eye, Reducing Brightness And Glare And Making It Ideal For Conditions With High Light Levels. Great For Outdoors And Sunny Conditions
- One-Touch, Quick-Fit Buckle For Perfect Fit With Simple Adjustments - Even While Wearing
- We Live To Swim. Whether You’Re A New Swimmer Or A Seasoned Professional, Aqua Sphere Products Cater To Any And Every Experience Level. We Are Always Evolving To Provide The Most Functional And Unprecedented Gear For Your Water Activities
- Worldwide Choice. Aqua Sphere Provides The Highest Quality Gear To Swimmers Far And Wide. As The Worldwide Brand Of Choice For Swimwear, Eye Protection, Training Equipment, And Accessories, You’Re Always In Good Hands
- Aqua Sphere. Established In Genoa, Italy In 1998, Aqua Sphere Was Launched By Aqua Lung, As The Premier Swimming Equipment Manufacturer For Fitness And Recreational Swimming, Aquatic Exercise And Triathlons
ZIONOR Swimming Goggles, G1 Polarized Swim Goggles UV Protection Watertight Anti-Fog Adjustable Strap Comfort fit for Unisex Adult Men and Women (Polarized Red Lens Black Frame)
- Special Polarized Lens - Better eyes protection from the true polarized lens for outdoor swimming, surfing, kayaking and other water related sports
- Comfortable Wearing Experience - Durable swim goggle set and comfy helps you focus under the water. High grade silicone gasket, TPR nose piece and adjustable strap were featured for unisex adult with different face, head size and hair length.
- No Leaking and No Fog - Advanced ZFF (ZIONOR Face Fitting) technology keeps the water out of the goggle and anti-fog no matter you are in swimming pool, lido and etc. Soft gasket and joint frame provide both comfortable wearing and solid practicality.
- Protect Your Eyes From Injuries - ZIONOR Manatee swim goggle featured with 100% UV protection and its mirror coating cuts off the glare and gives clear, wide and safe vision no matter you are under the water or not.
- Solid product quality and hassle-free shopping experience when you can get on necessities instead of looking around for the right one in millions of product.
TYR Special Ops 2.0 Polarized Goggles, Gold/Navy, One Size
- Polarized Lens
- Embedded Ant-Fog
- Dura Fast Silicone Gaskets
- Country Of Origin: China
AqtivAqua Swim Goggles Swimming Goggles for Adult Men Women Kids Youth Girls Boys Childrens DX (White/Black Color)
- ✓ BETTER VISION ~ Wide Polycarbonate Lenses with Anti Fog coating and 100% UV Protection (Cat3 UV400 Standard) for the best 180° field of view and undistorted optics above water and underwater
- ✓ MORE COMFORT ~ Ultra-Soft Silicone Double Seals are designed to expand and contract to hug the unique contours of a swimmer’s face, and achieve the right level of suction without applying excessive pressure around the eyes
- ✓ HIGHER VALUE ~ For a Limited Time only, this offer includes the Exclusive AqtivAqua Designer Case (Currently priced on Amazon at $10.95)
- ✓ SUPERIOR ANTI SLIP DESIGN ~ Unlike other single strap goggles, our Split Strap Design has no trouble in ensuring a fixed position of the goggles on the head even during the most vigorous swimming. In addition, the One-Click system means that adjusting the size of the strap is easier, faster and can be done even during swimming
- ✓ 12 Month Warranty and Caring Customer Service. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product, we will offer you a full refund, no questions asked
FMU Swim Goggles, Swimming Goggles No Leaking Anti Fog UV Protection Triathlon Swim Goggles with Nose Clips + Ear Plugs Free Protection Case for Adult Men Women Youth Kids Child
- Perfect fit super comfort: Our swim goggles feature a high-quality silicone cushion double seal design and ergonomic design on the goggles to ensure fit on different facial shapes to create a perfect seal around the eyes and never leak Water so you can concentrate on enjoying a leak-free swimming experience.
- Anti-fogging and UV protection: swimming goggle inner lens surface adopts the latest environmental protection technology for anti-fog treatment, enhances the anti-fogging ability of the swim goggles lens, the outer surface of the lens has been carefully coated, and the lens filters harmful rays and protects it Your eyes are protected from the sun, especially when you are swimming outdoors.
- Wide field of view design: Swim goggles have High-tech anti-fog and UV-coated lenses provide you with unmatched clarity without fogging or glare, so you can have an undistorted perimeter view and a safer swimming experience.
- Adjustable head straps fit all: The strap is easy to adjust between sizes and the quick release clasp on the back means you can fit them in seconds without getting them tangled in your hair. One size fits most people. Attached extra nose clip and ear plugs.
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY: We provide 12 month warranty and 100% satisfaction service for FMU Goggles, if you are unhappy with our goggles, please contact us without hesitate, we are always here to serve you.
Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 Swim Goggle, Smoke, One Size
- Training and performance goggle provides a a sleek, snug, low profile inner eye fit
- Wide panoramic lenses and cushioned silicone seals
- Anti-Fog coating prevents the condensation of water
- UV protected lenses block the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Includes 4 interchangeable nosepieces for custom fit
- Updated styling with ultra low profile design and 25% more peripheral vision
- Same classic original fit with soft silicone eye seals
- Three improved interchangeable nose pieces and two color silicone double headstrap with ergonomic adjustable clip
- UV protection and Anti Fog treatment
- 100% PVC free
Swim Goggles, Pack of 2, Swimming Goggles for Adult Men Women Youth Kids Child, Triathlon Equipment, with Mirrored & Clear Anti-Fog, Waterproof, UV 400 Protection Lenses, Made by COOLOO, Black/Blue
- SPECIAL OFFERS - 2 OPTIONS OF SWIM GOGGLES: One set covers all your needs! Black Goggles(with Mirror Lenses) offers effectively block out sunlight while swimming outdoors, collocated with the high clarity Blue Goggles(with Clear Lenses), you can go ahead and enjoy swimming beyond limits!
- FOG FREE CLEAR VISION: The inner lenses are coated with the latest anti-fog treatment to let you see clearly underwater without blurring or distortion
- NO LEAKING COMFORTABLE FIT: Moderate gaskets fit for your face with a less restricting feel around your eye sockets, offering high level of comfort while forming a solid seal around the eyes, so you never have to worry about water seeping in or red itchy eyes
- EASY TO PUT ON & OFF: Durable, skin-friendly silicone head strap with ergonomic adjustable clips are very easy to use, you can put the goggles on in a second without any irritation. The connected ear plugs prevent water from leaking into the ear canals
- PRODUCTS & SERVICE: Package includes Swim Goggles x 2, Nose Clips x 2 and Ear Plugs x 1 pair. 12-Month Guarantee: If there is any question or issue with our products, please contact us without hesitation. Our customer services are reliable and always ready to help you the best we can
The Friendly Swede 2 Pack Swim Goggles for Adults with Interchangeable Nose Pieces and Protective Cases, Black and Clear (Black + Clear)
- ANTI FOG PROTECTION: The lens has anti-fog treatment, is scratch resistant and PVC and latex free. The lens is not mirrored, the black goggles are slightly tinted. If the anti-fog treatment starts wearing off, add more or use one of the remedies recommended below
- CLEVER DESIGN: Wide angle lens for improved visibility, makes goggles perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Easy to adjust dual silicone straps for a comfortable and tight fit. Silicone gasket creates a secure and watertight seal
- INTERCHANGEABLE NOSE PIECES: 3 sizes (S, M, L) makes goggles a perfect fit for different head sizes and shapes. Great for men, women and youths (NOT for kids)
- GOGGLES CASE: The protective case makes storing your goggles easy and will extend their lifetime
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: This product is covered by The Friendly Swede's Lifetime Warranty
Triathlon Tips for the Beginner - What to Expect in Transition
As you walk towards the transition area, you are most likely to find a bunch of triathletes exactly like yourself: first-timers who do not know what to expect or do.
As you walk toward the transition area, you are most likely to find a bunch of triathletes exactly like yourself: first-timers who do not know what to expect or do. And that's OK. The great thing about triathlon is the incredible kindness other triathletes exhibit towards beginners like yourself. All you need to do is ask someone who looks like they know what they are doing and most likely they'll share the same exact story about the first time they walked into transition.
The first thing you need to do is to find out where your transition area is. If there is a race organizer or event staff around, they will direct you and your bike to the right area.
It is recommended to get to transition extra early in order to find a good spot towards the end of the bike rack. If you are fortunate to do so, finding your area during the race makes the race so much easier. Once you are directed to the right area (usually based on age or race number), rack your bike.
There are different ways to rack a bike, depending on how large or small it is or the bike's build. If you get to transition late, sometimes you are forced to rack your bike a specific way because of space constraints. Again, this is why it is recommended to get there early - especially if it is your first race.
Note: Before you rack the bike make sure the gears are set correctly or getting on your saddle could be a disaster.
The two main ways to rack your bike are: 1) Handlebar setup: set you handlebars over the bar so that the front wheel is hanging, and the back wheel is touching the ground. 2) Seat setup: hang your seat, in front of the seat post, onto the bar so the front tire is touching the ground and back tire is hanging.
"Your transition area" is usually a little bit more than the length of your bike and the width of a towel on the ground - this is your personal transition area.
Once you rack your bike set up your towel. You will be doing everything on the towel! A good setup is essential.
A bright colored towel: yellow, red, pink, is a great way to run into transition and immediately find spot your area. If you are coming into transition, it can be a madhouse of triathletes running in and out. Wetsuits, towels, empty racks, water bottles, and shoes will be thrown around and the way you left the area in the morning will be a complete mess when you run back in from the swim. So a bright colored towel helps keep the stress level down.
Other transition tips:
-Place your helmet on your bike's seat or handlebars.
-If you are slipping on your bike shoes in transition, make sure the straps are open.
-Make sure your shoelaces on your running shoes are untied or ready to slip on for the run.
-Put your running hat on top so that its the first thing you put on before your shoes or you may forget.
-Make sure all your hydration is ready to pick up and go, and your gels, or food is not in your backpack.
-Do not forget your race belt! Either wear it under your wetsuit, or hang it from your seat post so that you can put it on before the ride.
For any triathlon, it is a good idea to bring an extra water bottle to pour on your feet after the swim. Your feet will be sandy from the beach and or dirt from any other water to transition run. The extra bottle of water will wash off the dirt - and you know how it feels when something is in your shoe - it is uncomfortable and could lead to unnecessary blisters.
The final step, count the racks from the transition entrance. This could be the most important thing you do in transition. It could be 5 racks you have to run to or 20 more! If you run into transition 'thinking' you know where your bike is, the most likely scenario is that you will not find it. Remember, during the race its not as calm or pretty. So 'know' where it is and don't expect to figure it out after the swim. Everything and everyone is everywhere! It is havoc! If you know that your rack is the 20th rack from the entrance, you are well on your way to a smooth transition!
Now, step back and look at your area. Go through every transition: swim to bike then bike to run. Play that transition in your head to make sure you have everything at your disposal as you come into transition.
For example, play, in your mind's eye, your run in from the swim. You are pulling down your wetsuit and counting the racks to your bike. Pull off the suit and stuff it into your transition bag. Use the extra water bottle to clean off the dirt off your feet, dry your feet on the towel as you put your helmet, gloves and glasses on. Slip on your bike shoes, un-rack the bike and run to the exit.
For the 2nd transition, play, in your mind's eye, your run in with the bike counting the racks to your bike. Rack your bike, take helmet off, put on hat, take off bike shoes, slip on running shoes, grab fuel belt and run out to the exit.
Was everything where you needed it as you played it in your head? If so, you are ready to race!