11 Best Underwater Headphones For Swimming
Updated on: March 2023
Best Underwater Headphones For Swimming in 2023
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black
FINIS Duo Underwater Bone Conduction MP3 Player
- Bone conduction audio transmission amazingly clear sound in the water without the Use of ear buds
- Supports MP3 and wma audio formats compatible with iTunes; listen to music, audiobooks, podcasts and more
- 4GB of storage stores approximately up to 1000 songs or 60 hours of playback. Mac OS Users: Please empty the Trash on your computer before connecting the Duo to the USB
- Integrated Clip design secures the device to goggle straps to rest on the cheekbones for a comfortable and streamlined fit
- Waterproof Ipx8 to 3 meters and 30 minutes sound is clearest when submerged in water.Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps.
Swimbuds Flip Headphones and 8 GB SYRYN Waterproof MP3 Player with Shuffle Feature
- 100% waterproof! SYRYN MP3 and Swimbuds Flip both meet stringent IPX8 waterproofing standards.
- Large, tactile buttons make the SYRYN easy to operate, even mid-stroke. Engage the onboard shuffle feature to instantly refresh your favorite playlists on the fly.
- Includes 4 unique earbud sizes/styles so that you can keep your sanity and forget the nuisance of ill-fitting earbuds.
- SYRYN MP3 and Swimbuds Flip work in harmony for an obstruction free swim! Attached low-profile goggle clip secures the player in your natural slipstream, perfectly within reach of Swimbuds Flip’s extra-short, snag-free cable. (Cable extension included for jogging, climbing, etc)
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty means that you are completely protected from factory defects! Buy now RISK FREE.
H2O Audio Stream 2 100% Waterproof MP3 Music Player with Bluetooth and Underwater Headphones for Swimming Laps, Watersports, Short Cord, 8GB
- NO MORE CONVERSION ISSUES: You asked for it – and We Made it Better! The New Stream 2 now supports Apple iTunes music (m4a) and all other MP3, WMA, FLAC, APE formats. Now you can simply copy/paste or drag & drop any music from your computer to the memory without the need to converting to mp3. Plus you get 10 hours of play time with shuffle and memory capacity of over 2,000 songs (8 GB)
- SUPERIOR SOUND: The included H2O Audio Surge stereo headphones are engineered to provide you with superior sound and deep amplified bass. They are patented with a seal-tight jack which will reduce any USB connection issues and long term corrosion. The dedicated volume and track buttons make it easier to adjust the volume and find just the right song with the dedicated skip and fast-forward buttons that help you advance your music or audio books
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: The STREAM 2 can easily pair with your smart phone over a wireless Bluetooth connection. Pair your smartphone (iPhone, Samsung, Android etc.) with the STREAM 2 player and receive Spotify, Pandora music from your phone. No more boring workouts with 10 hours of play time and over 2,000 songs. NOTE: Bluetooth does NOT work underwater. Wireless range 30ft/10m
- 100% WATERPROOF: Patented designed with the highest waterproof rating of IPX8. H2O Audio waterproof technology allows headphones to withstand heavy perspiration, rinsing after active use, and submersion to 12ft (3m) underwater, for an unlimited amount of time. No other earbuds will match our quality and sound. You can enjoy all your outdoor activities like swimming, running, working out and sports without any worries
- HYDRODYNAMIC DESIGN: All our products have been ergonomic designed for the purpose of use in water. The speaker shape sits flush with the ear and is designed to promote proper alignment of the earbud. Our 360 Snap-Clip: Easily attaches to your goggles, swimsuit or board shorts. Rotate the clip to find the best angle for your needs. When you compare our product to others you will see there is no comparison
Pyle MP3 Player Bluetooth Headphone - Waterproof Swim IPX8 Flexible Wrap-Around Style Headphones Built-in Rechargeable Battery Bluetooth w/ 8GB Flash Memory & Replacement Earbuds - PSWP28BK
- FULLY SUBMERSIBLE: Waterproof and durable (IPX8) the MP3 player and headphones are designed for long period use in water. Designed for sports like swimming, running, fitness, exercise, workout and the like with wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- MUSIC FILE MANAGEMENT: Easy drag and drop files from iTunes for Mac or Windows and enjoy multi format playback with MP3 and WMA compatibility. Built in with up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge you'll never be caught out again
- FLEXIBLE NON INTERFERING HEADPHONE: Pyle’s flextreme mp3 player is universally sized bendable and adjustable for all head shapes. Wrap around or neckband style earphone are made to fit flexibly for your active lifestyle and slide on in seconds
- 8GB FLASH MEMORY: Quick connect combination charging and data transfer cable that save hours of music. It has simple touch control buttons. It also includes 2 pair of water blocking earbuds in water use and 3 pair of active sport earbuds on land use
- WATER BLOCKING EARPHONE: Pyle 2 in 1 Mp3 with headphone has water blocking earbuds so, there is no risk of water getting between the music and your inner ear. You can listen and scan to your favorite music underwater, no matter what the activity is
AGPTEK IPX8 Waterproof in-Ear Earphones, Coiled Cable Swimming Earbuds with Stereo Audio Extension Cable, Black
- IPX8 Waterproof: High-level water-resistant makes it suitable for sports such as bathing, surfing, running, skiing. The inner nano-coating makes it possible to immerse in water of 1.5 meters deep for 30 minutes without affecting the performance.
- Coiled Earphone Cords: Convenient use without any tangle(16-35cm extended length). There sizes(S/M/L) of eartips for swimming and two for general use give you a good fit and more choices.
- Extension Cord: Comes with 3.5mm male to female stereo audio cable(1m long). Extends the connection between AGPTEK waterproof ear buds and your music devices.
- High Sound Quality: Deliver clear crispy sound and correct intermediate frequency. Ensures superior audio performance in music playing by the advanced Noise Isolation technology.
- Wide Compatibility: Works with smart phones, tablets, MP3/MP4 players, kindle/kindle paperwhite and any other devices with 3.5 mm jack. FCC/CE/ROHS certificated.
Tayogo Waterproof MP3 Player, IPX8 Swimming Headphones Underwater Headset with Shuffle Feature - White
- 🏊【100% WATERPROOF】 The Tayogo waterproof MP3 player with swimming earplugs is the best companion for music lovers who also likes swimming or exercise. Tayogo waterproof swimming headphones designed as IPX8 WATERPROOF, have a waterproof horn specially for swimming, enjoy the perfect bass underwater.
- 🏊【Built-in 8GB Memory】 Up to 2000 songs can be stored, support variety audio formats like MP3/WMA/DRM/OGG/WAV/AAC-LC, won't boring anymore when swimming, surfing or diving.
- 🏊【Ergonomics Swimming Earplugs】 IPX8 waterproof make it come true to enjoy music underwater, equipped with one pair ergonomics swimming earplugs, which fit perfectly and NEVER hurt your ears.
- 🏊【Shuffle Play】 This sports, water based activities MP3 player is perfect for audio books and playing pre-loaded music in any conditions. You can switch Order Play from Shuffle Play according to your preference.
- 🏊【One Year Warranty】 Please be noticed that all the Tayogo waterproof swimming headsets are under 1 year warranty. If any questions, please contact our after-sale email and we will reach you within 24 hours.
AfterShokz Xtrainerz Open-Ear MP3 Bone Conduction Wireless Sport Headphones, Waterproof for Lap Swimming and Watersports, Black Diamond with Swim Cap, 2.3
- EXCLUSIVE PACK - Includes Xtrainerz bone conduction headphones and swim cap. Unlike traditional headphones that send sound through the ear canals, our patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbones. With nothing inside or over your ears, enjoy total awareness and comfort while you listen.
- LEAVE YOUR DEVICE BEHIND - 4GB of built-in MP3 storage holds up to 1, 200 songs, so you can load your favorite music, podcasts or audiobooks and dive into your workout. Xtrainerz support MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC files. Not Bluetooth compatible.
- 8 HOURS OF PLAY - Enjoy 8 continuous hours of premium audio while you’re cross-training. Adjust volume and tracks at the touch of a button.
- IP68 RATED - Fully waterproof, Xtrainerz headphones perform in and out of the water so your favorite open-ear headphones can keep you company wherever your training takes you.
- COMFORTABLE + SECURE - The unique open-ear design of Xtrainerz enables bud-free, pain-free listening, and keeps the headphones in place stroke after stroke.
Waterproof MP3 Player Swim Headphone Submersible IPX8 Flexible WrapAround Style Headphones Builtin Rechargeable Battery USB Connection w/ 4GB Flash Memory & Replacement Earbuds Pyle PSWP6BK
- Fully Submersible: WaterProof and durable (IPX8) the MP3 player and headphones are designed for long period use in water; Designed for sports like swimming, running, fitness, exercise and the like
- Music File Management: Easy drag and drop files from iTunes for Mac or Windows and enjoy multi format playback with MP3 and WMA compatibility; Built in with up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge you'll never be caught out again
- Flexible Non Interfering Headphone: Pyle’s flextreme mp3 player is universally sized bendable and adjustable for all head shapes; Wrap around style earphone are made to fit flexibly for your active lifestyle and slide on in seconds
- 4GB Flash Memory: Quick connect combination charging and data transfer cable that save hours of music; It has Simple touch control buttons; It also Includes 2 pair of water blocking earbuds in water use and 3 pair of active sport earbuds on land use
- Benefits: Pyle 2 in 1 Mp3 with headphone has water blocking earbuds so, there is also no risk of water getting between the music and your inner ear; You can listen and scan to your favorite music underwater, no matter what the activity is
- Please charge Fully before using, leave it charging overnight; Make sure that you didn't get water inside the charging port area
Waterproof Headphones for Swimming - Surge S+ (Short Cord). Best Waterproof Headphones for Swimming Laps
- SUPERIOR SOUND. Our Waterproof headphone technology uses the highest quality internal sound components to produce the best possible sound under water with premium bass
- HIGHEST WATERPROOF RATING. 100% waterproof stereo earphones that can withstand heavy perspiration, rain, and complete submersion to 12ft/3.6m underwater with an IPX8 rating
- PEACE OF MIND – Buy with confidence! Our product includes industry leading 1 YEAR WARRANTY. We are a small business and stand behind all the products we make
- COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE. Designed for athletes by athletes with innovative and highly satisfying technology. Ergonomic sheared shape sits flush with the ear and is designed to promote proper alignment of the earbuds with the ear canal making it comfortable for you. Includes 5 sets of high quality earplugs (XS-XL) and tree tip set to ensure that these earphones stay securely in place while in activity
- In ear headphones H20 Audio Waterproof Surge Sportwrap+ sweat proof quality allows it to be the perfect headphones for working out, gym, swimming, biking, running, surfing, and paddle boarding
Mpow Fly Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth 5.0 IP68 Swimming Wireless Headphones, Dual EQ, Underwater Headphones W/12Hrs Playtime, Magnetic Headphones for Watersports W/CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction Mic,Black
- BASS+ & WELL-BALANCED SOUND: To provide richer sound effects and better listening experience, Mpow Fly sports in-ear wireless headphones have 2 equalizers which allow you to switch between Bass+ and Well-balanced sound freely by simultaneously clicking MFB button and Volume down button. Tips: Choosing an appropriate size of ear tips can improve listening experience with a pure sound.
- 12HRS LONG LIFETIME & QUICK CHARGE FUNCTION: With the powerful 100mAh rechargeable battery, 1-2 hours Charging of Mpow Fly Bluetooth headphones lasts for 12 hours music playing time or 250 hours standby. Mpow Fly supports Quick Charge for rapid power input and only 10 min. of charging could provide you 2 hours of playtime.
- IP68 STRUCTURAL WATERPROOF SWIMMING HEADPHONES: Rated with IP68 structural waterproof grade, Mpow Fly wireless underwater earphones with perfect sealing performance keeps music going even in the rain and other water sports and it supports washing to keep the headphones clean. Perfect for swimming, surfing, running, jogging, hiking, yoga, exercises, gym, fitness, travelling etc. The magnetic wireless earbuds conveniently clasp together when not using.
- HANDS-FREE CALLING & IN-LINE CONTRALS: With in-line control buttons and built-in CVC8.0 noise cancellation microphone, Mpow Fly Bluetooth Headphones enable you to make hands-free calls with crystal-clear sound and its Bluetooth dual point connection function make you swift between 2 phones conveniently. Click the MFB once to answer call/hang up; Double click the MFB button to activate Siri; Simultaneously click the + and - buttons 1-2s to redial.
- ENHANCED ERGONOMIC AND SECURE FIT: Mpow Fly in-ear Bluetooth headphones have 4 ear tips (XS, S, M, L), 3 ear fins (S, M, L), 1 cord buckle, 1 cord clip and 1 storage bag in the package. Every Ergonomically designed in-ear earbuds fit comfortably in your ears to create perfect seal and the soft ears fins improve stability. Warranty: Mpow product includes a 45-Day Money Back Guarantee & 24-Month Warranty.
Audionic Studio4 Professional Headphones Review
A detailed review for the Audionic Studio4 professional headphones as we take a look to see if they are really worth buying.
This is a review for the Audionic Studio4 professional headphones. You can find these headphones in a number of places including the Audionic official website, Ebay, and even Newegg. The average price for these headphones are about $19.99 USD.
Studio4 Headphone specs (taken from Audionic website)
Base Enhancement Technology
Easy Mic Design
Ultra Soft Ear Grip
Max. Input Power
20Hz ~ 20KHz
Quality of the Headphones
The overall sound quality for the Audionic Studio4 professional headphones is loud and clear and it has pretty good bass and surround sound. I used these headphones to listen to music, watch movies, and play video games and they got the job done.
The bass is loud and booming without it distorting and fuzzing up when it gets really loud, and the headphones have decent sound quality when picking up high and mid range sounds as well.
If you have to wear the Audionic Studio4 professional headphones for long periods of time I actually found that the headphones were comfortable to wear and they are also adjustable so that you can get them to (more or less) conform to the shape of your head. I never had any discomfort while wearing the headphones for long periods of time and they didn't hug or pinch my ears while wearing them like other headphones tend to do.
I do have one minor complaint though. It would be nice if the cable was slightly thicker for more support so that the part near the jack doesn't break and tear out over time because that usually leads to one side not working, but so far the Audionic Studio4 professional headphones have held up nicely and the cable hasn't given out on me just yet. I will update this article if they start to give me problems.
The Audionic Studio4 professional headphone's built in Microphone actually has pretty good quality and it doesn't make you sound like a distorted monster when you talk into it, it recorded clearly when I tested it out. The microphone can rotate up and down so that you can either move it out of the way or move it closer to your mouth when you are ready to talk. There is also a value and mic slider on the headphone cable so that you can turn the volume up and down or mute the mic with a press of a button. One minor problem is that Windows 7 had some compatibility issues with the headphones and it kept disconnecting the microphone, but that is a problem with Windows and not the Audionic Studio4 professional headphones. I thought to mention it though because if you are using these headphones with Windows 7 and 8 you might run into the same problem, it isn't the microphones fault.
The overall quality of the headphones looks and feels quite durable and I have dropped them on the floor a few times and they haven't broken on me yet, so overall I have to say that for $19 bucks these headphones aren't all that bad. If you are looking for some cheap headphones around the $20 mark, I would highly recommend that you give the Audionic Studio4 professional headphones try.