Best Underwater Headphones For Swimming Laps in 2020
H2O Audio Stream 2 100% Waterproof MP3 Music Player with Bluetooth and Underwater Headphones for Swimming Laps, Watersports, Short Cord, 8GB
100% Waterproof Stream MP3 Music Player with Bluetooth and Underwater Headphones for Swimming Laps, Watersports, Normal Cord, 8GB â€“ by H2O Audio
- THE SOUND YOU WILL LOVE UNDERWATER – 10 hours of play time and memory capacity of over 2,000 songs (8 GB). We have pre-loaded with free relaxing music to get you going. Download all your favorite music from your computer (supports MP3, WMA, FLAC, APE formats). This device allows you to shuffle through all your music in the memory.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: STREAM can receive music from your smart phone over a wireless Bluetooth connection. Just pair your smartphone (iPhone, Samsung, Android etc.) with the STREAM player and receive Spotify, Pandora music from your phone. *NOTE: Bluetooth does NOT work underwater. Wireless range 30ft/10m.
- 100% WATERPROOF: H2O Audio waterproof technology allows headphones to withstand heavy perspiration, rinsing after active use, and submersion to 12'/3.6m underwater for an unlimited amount of time. Waterproof Rating: IPX8.
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Designed to be used in water. Our earphones have been sound engineered to provide improved Bass Amplified Sound. Unlike other headphones, H2O Audio earbuds do not sound tinny.
- HYDRODYNAMIC DESIGN: All our products have been ergonomic designed for the purpose of use in water. The speaker shape sits flush with the ear and is designed to promote proper alignment of the earbud. Our 360 Snap-Clip: Easily attaches to your goggles, swimsuit or board shorts. Rotate the clip to find the best angle for your needs.
Mpow Fly Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth 5.0 IP68 Swimming Wireless Headphones, Dual EQ, Underwater Headphones W/12Hrs Playtime, Magnetic Headphones for Watersports W/CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction Mic,Black
- BASS+ & WELL-BALANCED SOUND: To provide richer sound effects and better listening experience, Mpow Fly sports in-ear wireless headphones have 2 equalizers which allow you to switch between Bass+ and Well-balanced sound freely by simultaneously clicking MFB button and Volume down button. Tips: Choosing an appropriate size of ear tips can improve listening experience with a pure sound.
- 12HRS LONG LIFETIME & QUICK CHARGE FUNCTION: With the powerful 100mAh rechargeable battery, 1-2 hours Charging of Mpow Fly Bluetooth headphones lasts for 12 hours music playing time or 250 hours standby. Mpow Fly supports Quick Charge for rapid power input and only 10 min. of charging could provide you 2 hours of playtime.
- IP68 STRUCTURAL WATERPROOF SWIMMING HEADPHONES: Rated with IP68 structural waterproof grade, Mpow Fly wireless underwater earphones with perfect sealing performance keeps music going even in the rain and other water sports and it supports washing to keep the headphones clean. Perfect for swimming, surfing, running, jogging, hiking, yoga, exercises, gym, fitness, travelling etc. The magnetic wireless earbuds conveniently clasp together when not using.
- HANDS-FREE CALLING & IN-LINE CONTRALS: With in-line control buttons and built-in CVC8.0 noise cancellation microphone, Mpow Fly Bluetooth Headphones enable you to make hands-free calls with crystal-clear sound and its Bluetooth dual point connection function make you swift between 2 phones conveniently. Click the MFB once to answer call/hang up; Double click the MFB button to activate Siri; Simultaneously click the + and - buttons 1-2s to redial.
- ENHANCED ERGONOMIC AND SECURE FIT: Mpow Fly in-ear Bluetooth headphones have 4 ear tips (XS, S, M, L), 3 ear fins (S, M, L), 1 cord buckle, 1 cord clip and 1 storage bag in the package. Every Ergonomically designed in-ear earbuds fit comfortably in your ears to create perfect seal and the soft ears fins improve stability. Warranty: Mpow product includes a 45-Day Money Back Guarantee & 24-Month Warranty.
AfterShokz Xtrainerz Open-Ear MP3 Bone Conduction Wireless Sport Headphones, Waterproof for Lap Swimming and Watersports, Black Diamond with Swim Cap, 2.3
- EXCLUSIVE PACK - Includes Xtrainerz bone conduction headphones and swim cap. Unlike traditional headphones that send sound through the ear canals, our patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbones. With nothing inside or over your ears, enjoy total awareness and comfort while you listen.
- LEAVE YOUR DEVICE BEHIND - 4GB of built-in MP3 storage holds up to 1, 200 songs, so you can load your favorite music, podcasts or audiobooks and dive into your workout. Xtrainerz support MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC files. Not Bluetooth compatible.
- 8 HOURS OF PLAY - Enjoy 8 continuous hours of premium audio while you’re cross-training. Adjust volume and tracks at the touch of a button.
- IP68 RATED - Fully waterproof, Xtrainerz headphones perform in and out of the water so your favorite open-ear headphones can keep you company wherever your training takes you.
- COMFORTABLE + SECURE - The unique open-ear design of Xtrainerz enables bud-free, pain-free listening, and keeps the headphones in place stroke after stroke.
Pyle MP3 Player Bluetooth Headphone - Waterproof Swim IPX8 Flexible Wrap-Around Style Headphones Built-in Rechargeable Battery Bluetooth w/ 8GB Flash Memory & Replacement Earbuds - PSWP28BK
- FULLY SUBMERSIBLE: Waterproof and durable (IPX8) the MP3 player and headphones are designed for long period use in water. Designed for sports like swimming, running, fitness, exercise, workout and the like with wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- MUSIC FILE MANAGEMENT: Easy drag and drop files from iTunes for Mac or Windows and enjoy multi format playback with MP3 and WMA compatibility. Built in with up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge you'll never be caught out again
- FLEXIBLE NON INTERFERING HEADPHONE: Pyle’s flextreme mp3 player is universally sized bendable and adjustable for all head shapes. Wrap around or neckband style earphone are made to fit flexibly for your active lifestyle and slide on in seconds
- 8GB FLASH MEMORY: Quick connect combination charging and data transfer cable that save hours of music. It has simple touch control buttons. It also includes 2 pair of water blocking earbuds in water use and 3 pair of active sport earbuds on land use
- WATER BLOCKING EARPHONE: Pyle 2 in 1 Mp3 with headphone has water blocking earbuds so, there is no risk of water getting between the music and your inner ear. You can listen and scan to your favorite music underwater, no matter what the activity is
Waterproof Headphones for Swimming - Surge S+ (Short Cord). Best Waterproof Headphones for Swimming Laps
- SUPERIOR SOUND. Our Waterproof headphone technology uses the highest quality internal sound components to produce the best possible sound under water with premium bass
- HIGHEST WATERPROOF RATING. 100% waterproof stereo earphones that can withstand heavy perspiration, rain, and complete submersion to 12ft/3.6m underwater with an IPX8 rating
- PEACE OF MIND – Buy with confidence! Our product includes industry leading 1 YEAR WARRANTY. We are a small business and stand behind all the products we make
- COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE. Designed for athletes by athletes with innovative and highly satisfying technology. Ergonomic sheared shape sits flush with the ear and is designed to promote proper alignment of the earbuds with the ear canal making it comfortable for you. Includes 5 sets of high quality earplugs (XS-XL) and tree tip set to ensure that these earphones stay securely in place while in activity
- In ear headphones H20 Audio Waterproof Surge Sportwrap+ sweat proof quality allows it to be the perfect headphones for working out, gym, swimming, biking, running, surfing, and paddle boarding
Tayogo 8GB Waterproof MP3 Player Bone Conduction Swimming Headphones Support FM with Shuffle Feature - Black
- 🏊 Waterproof Bone Conduction Swimming MP3 player - Tayogo Swimming headphones, built in 8GB MP3 player and come with bone conduction technology, which make you enjoy the music and being aware of the outside world.
- 🏊 Unique Design - Equipped with bone conduction speakers, you hear sounds from both the speakers and the surrounding environment. Built-in 8GB Memory up to 2000 songs can be stored, support variety audio formats, won't boring anymore when swimming, surfing or diving, enjoy music anytime anywhere.
- 🏊 Waterproof & Heatproof - IPX8 waterproof make it come true to enjoy music underwater. The feature of heatproof keep it working fine even in hot water that temperature is no more than 60℃/180℉,you can also enjoy music in bathing or hot spring.
- 🏊 Comfortable Wearing - Made of soft silicone material fits snugly, especially underwater. Based on 100% waterproof, Tayogo mp3 player is perfect at what it does - playing pre-loaded music in any conditions. Release your ears and relieve the pain of being suppressed by traditional earplugs.
- 🏊 One Year Warranty - Please be advised that all Tayogo items are under one year warranty. If you encounter any issue, please contact us and we will reach you within 24 hours.
Tayogo 8GB Waterproof MP3 Player Bone Conduction Bluetooth Swimming Headphones Support FM APP with Shuffle Feature - Black
- [Bone conduction Waterproof Headphones]: Bone conduction headphones transmit sound by transmitting vibrations directly to the ossicles. No need to insert the ear, you can hear the sound of the surrounding environment while listening to music and audio books, not only to ensure safety, but also to avoid hearing damage caused by in-ear headphones. Hearing impaired people are also available
- [Powerful APP includes Bluetooth, mp3, FM, and pedometer]: After downloading the Toyogo App on your phone, you can control Bluetooth, MP3, FM, and pedometers in your waterproof MP3 headphones by controlling powerful apps. Features. (Note: The use of the APP can be seen in the manual)
- [Bluetooth 4.2 and 8GB memory MP3 function flexible switch]: 8GB U disk can hold up to 2,000 songs playback, while the Bluetooth connection distance is 10 meters. When you listen to a song and there is an incoming call, it automatically switches to answering the phone mode and you don't have to worry about missing your important call when listening to music.
- [A multi-function MP3 headset with FM and pedometer]: The phone automatically searches channels, there is always a channel you like, you can hear more news and weather forecasts, set in your phone After moving the target, you can accurately record the number of steps, calculate the calories burned, is definitely a good assistant for your sports health
- [IPX8 waterproof, heat-resistant 60 °C]: Do you want a waterproof headphone for swimming, surfing, fitness and even hot springs? Go to try Tayogo's waterproof mp3 player immediately! The mp3 headphone with IPX8 certified waterproof, heat up to 60 °C.
Avantree Secure Fit Underwater Waterproof Earbuds for Swimming, Wired Sports Headphones for Gym Running Diving Surfing, IPX7, Short Cord with Over The Ear Hook and 6 Pair Soft Earphones Tips - TR509
- 【Waterproof Earbuds for Swimming & Other Sports】 Enjoy your music even while engaged in the most demanding sports activities - swimming, surfing, running, cycling, working out in the gym etc. (Note: these are not Bluetooth earbuds)
- 【Comfortable & Secure Fit】 Ear hook design ensures a locked-in fit for water and other sports. Wide assortment of different size/shape earbuds for the perfect fit. Note: use "tree-shaped" Waterproof ear tips for swimming or other water activities for best water ingress protection
- 【Short Cord Design for Swimming】 Cord is approximately only 1. 3ft/40cm long. Minimal cord hassle and optimized for head-mounted players (such as the iPod shuffle) providing a better swimming experience. (Note: 2. 6ft/80cm cord extension also included for normal, daily use)
- 【Not Audiophile Grade In-Ear-Monitors but Well-Balanced Sound】 These earbuds have a well-balanced sound with sufficiently adequate bass and highs that avoid listening fatigue. The amount of bass can vary depending on the ear tips chosen and whether the earbuds are properly seated in your ears.
- 【User Tips for Swimming】 If accumulated water in the earbuds causes the volume to decrease (or become silent) during use, Please shake the excess water from earphones. After each swimming session shake out the excess water and allow to dry before storage. This will ensure your earphones last as long as possible.
Swimbuds Sport Waterproof Headphones (Wired 3.5 mm Jack)
- The successor to Underwater Audio’s wildly popular Swimbuds Classic, Swimbuds Sport offer lower drag, greater comfort, and 3rd gen HydroBeat technology for truly optimized sound
- Includes 11 pairs of earbud tips in 4 unique styles. You’ll find your perfect fit, guaranteed. Do NOT use Ergos (clear) earbuds with FitGoo earbud lubricant.
- Swimbuds were the world’s first short-cord headphone designed specifically for swimmers. Swimbuds Sport continue our tradition of hassle-free earbuds with an extra short 40cm cable.
- Super secure: Swimbuds Sport are designed to be worn tucked into your goggle strap just above your ear. Insert the earbud with the cable pointing upwards, run the cable under your goggle strap, then remove all cable slack between the strap and your ear.
- 100% Risk Free: Enjoy a full 1 Year Warranty, made possible by stronger body construction, reinforced cords, and a 100% watertight seal.
H2O Audio Interval Swim Headphones for Apple Watch Series 2, 3, 4, 5, Waterproof IPX8, in-Ear Stereo Earbuds, Noise Cancelling, No Drag Short Cord, Great for Swimming, Running and Sports Activities
- APPLE WATCH ACCESSORY: Get the most out of your workout with the Interval Swim Headphones by H2O Audio. Specifically designed to be use with the Apple IWatch Series 2, 3, 4 and 5, Compatible with all face sizes 38mm, 40mm, 42mm and 44mm
- DESIGNED FOR SWIMMERS: The headphones come with an ergonomic sheared shape which sits flush with the ear and is designed to promote proper alignment and fit, plus less drag in the water, the integrated goggle loops make it easy to attach and remove the case from almost any swim goggles. Includes five sets of Elastomer earplugs (XS-XL) and one set of “Tree Tip” earplugs
- BASS AMPLIFIED SOUND: The Surge earphones provide a premium sound quality with more bass than any other waterproof earbuds on the market, while sound-isolating; the watertight earplugs provide clear warm sound and dynamic bass response. Powered by Surge’s waterproof neodymium drivers, which delivers plenty of volume without any distortion
- 100% WATERPROOF: The Interval is the only waterproof headphone system for Apple Watch designed just for swimming, with the highest waterproof rating of IPX8. H2O Audio technology ensures these headphones can withstand heavy perspiration, and complete submersion up to 12ft / 3.6 meters underwater
- MY SWIM TRACKER APP: Download our free My Swim Tracker Apple App to log all your swim workouts. My Swim Tracker will keep track of your PRs, distance and provide audio lap counting. It will coach you and encourage you to reach your goals. Complete your Apple Activity Rings and enjoy lap swimming
10 Best Movies Hitting Theaters in Spring 2020
Aliens invade Los Angeles, Ghostface returns, people get trapped in a 3D underwater cave, and we discover that aliens have been hiding out on the moon all along. Learn about the 10 Best Movies Hitting Theaters in Spring 2020.
"Season of the Witch"
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Ron Perlman, Stephen Campbell Moore, Robert Sheehan, Claire Foy, Ulrich Thomsen, Stephen Graham, and Christopher Lee
Directed by: Dominic Sena
Release Date: January 7th, 2020
Plot: Set in the 14th century, a crusader and his comrade (Cage and Perlman) return to their homeland only to find that it has succumbed to the Black Plague. Believing that the plague stems from some form of sorcery, a church assigns the two warriors to transport a woman (Foy) who is accused of being a witch to an abbey where a ritual awaits to end the plague once and for all. Several others join them in their quest, including a priest (Moore), a swindler (Graham), a knight (Thomsen), and a youth (Sheehan). However, their mission becomes complicated when mythic forces battle over the woman's fate.
Analysis: Much like John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson, Nicolas Cage has appeared in a lot of stinkers lately ("Bangkok Dangerous"? Nicolas Cage? Are you kidding me!?). I can't seem to recall the last worthwhile movie he did that was remotely interesting, I believe it was "Knowing"? But come to think of it, Nicolas Cage still has a very big tax bill to pay, so we may have to sit through even more stinkers for some time to come. Who knows, "Season of the Witch" could be one of them. I am very wary of Hollywood's release schedule in January, but then again, "Cloverfield" was a huge surprise but that's "Cloverfield". For every "Matchstick Men", there's a "Wicker Man". Fingers crossed on this one.
"The Green Hornet"
Starring: Seth Rogen, Jay Chou, Christoph Waltz, Cameron Diaz, Edward James Olmos, Tom Wilkinson, and Edward Furlong
Directed by: Michael Gondry
Release Date: January 14th, 2020
Plot: Based on the character created by George W. Trendle, "The Green Hornet" follows Britt Reid (Rogen), whose father James Reid (Wilkinson) is a rich newspaper publisher. Britt ends up inheriting his father's empire and fortune after he dies and then befriends one of his employees, Kato (Chou). The two friends realize they are wasting their fortune and decide to become crime fighters under the guise of The Green Hornet. The duo come to face to face with the a Russian crime boss (Waltz) who controls the gangs of the city.
Analysis: "The Green Hornet" definitely fits the film demographic of adaptations, remakes, and what not. Whether or not it's a good one is another story. Michael Gondry is directing here so maybe there's some hope. Recent early reviews have been turning out to be pretty positive, that's another plus. But then again, there is the incident which occurred at the San Diego Comic-Con about a week or so ago where a large number of crowd members walked out on director Michael Gondry's panel for the film. To quote Gondry, "They want the conventional". Yes, I'm pretty sure Seth Rogen is very conventional.
Starring: Anthony Hopkins, Colin O'Donoghue, Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Alice Braga, Ciaran Hinds, and Toby Jones
Directed by: Mikael Hafstrom
Release Date: January 28th, 2020
Plot: A young American priest who is disillusioned carries out exorcism assignments for the Vatican and undergoes a faith renewal process through his demonic encounters.
Analysis: Hollywood doesn't care whether or not how tired we with all the bulk of Exorcism-related films that have been released so far. I mean we just had "The Last Exorcism" not too long ago and now we're being given "The Rite". Supposedly, this film is based on a true story, I can't comment on that but the main highlight of the film is Anthony Hopkins for obvious reasons. While I somehow feel that this will end up being another passable and forgettable horror film, I must admit it appears to be one of the most remotely interesting films hitting theaters in Spring 2020. Who knows, if it really is that bad, maybe Anthony Hopkins will exorcise it.
Starring: Richard Roxburgh, Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Parkinson, Rhys Wakefield, Dan Wyllie, Christopher Baker, Allison Cratchley, John Garvin, and Sean Dennehy
Directed by: Alister Grierson
Release Date: February 4th, 2020
Plot: A group of underwater cave divers conduct an expedition upon the Earth's most breathtaking and least accessible cave system. During their huge expedition, a dangerous tropical storm traps them deep within the gigantic cavern. Now they must survive raging waters and unstable terrain while coping with their panic and fears. Will they find an escape route back to the sea?
Analysis: Mastermind James Cameron is among one of the film's many producers and it's no surprise that this film happens to be a 3D action/thriller. Remember that movie with Slyvester Stallone in the 1990's called "Daylight"? I couldn't help but think of that film when viewing the trailer for "Sanctum 3D". This is like "Daylight" but set in a foreign underwater cave and with different circumstances. While the premise seems interesting as do the special effects, one does have to wonder if the film's opposition (deadly waters, terrain, and uneasy characters) is enough to keep it...afloat... so to speak, for the duration of its running time. Hey, if "Daylight" and "The Poseidon Adventure" could do it, then maybe that gives "Sanctum 3D" hope.
Directed by: Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego
Release Date: March 4th, 2020
Plot: A viral science fiction film revolving around what really took place regarding the mission to space that was cancelled by NASA in the 1970s.
Analysis: So you want to know why NASA has never gone back to the moon? Well this movie claims to answer that question. You could actually get a good idea of why just by looking at the teaser poster with the abnormal footprint next to the human footprint on the moon. "Apollo 18" is the first of two or three upcoming science fiction films about aliens on the moon. Quite honestly, "Apollo 18" has the potential to become the best movie of Spring 2020 thus far, considering the subject matter. Let's hope it delivers.
"The Adjustment Bureau"
Starring: Matt Damon, Emily Blunt, Anthony Mackie, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Daniel Dae Kim, Michael Kelly, John Slattery, Anthony Ruivivar, Tereance Stamp, and Lauren Hodges
Directed by: George Nolfi
Release Date: March 4th, 2020
Plot: Based on the short story, "Adjustment Team" by Philip K. Dick, a witty congressman (Matt Damon) faces unseen events and challenges in his political future when he meets a mysterious ballerina (Emily Blunt). As the congressman attempts to begin a relationship with her, he learns of strange forces that are trying to keep them apart for unknown reasons that he must unveil.
Analysis: The trailer is enough to wet anyone's appetite for this very interesting thriller. It's got me wondering why these secret agent bad guys want to keep Damon and Blunt's characters apart from each other. Either the ballerina character is unknowingly dangerous to both herself and him? Or vice versa? This type of concept can go in a number of different ways here. "The Adjustment Bureau" is definitely a potential keeper for Spring 2020.
"Battle: Los Angeles"
Starring: Michelle Rodriguez, Aaron Eckhart, Bridget Moynahan, Michael Pena, Lucas Till, Joey King, Taylor Handley, Noel Fisher, Ramon Rodriguez, Neil Brown Jr., Ne-Yo, and Cory Hardict
Directed by: Jonathan Liebesman
Release Date: March 11th, 2020
Plot: The film follows a platoon or Airmen and Marines as a worldwide alien invasion occurs. Think "Black Hawk Down" but with aliens in it.
Analysis: "Battle: Los Angeles" is the third alien invasion film as of late, the other two being "Monsters" and "Skyline". Why are we focusing on Los Angeles you ask? Well aside from it being one of the most iconic and popular cities in the world to see some cool explosions and destruction, the filmmakers were pretty much inspired by an extensive anti-aircraft artillery showcase in the sky over Los Angeles in 1942 which was deemed as 'Battle of Los Angeles'. Could this film be any better than "Monsters" or "Skyline"? Well anything is better than "Monsters" and any ending is better than that of "Skyline". "Battle: Los Angeles" has Aaron Eckhart was one of the lead characters as well as tough chick Michelle Rodriguez. In a stranger sense, we have R B; singer Ne-Yo as one of the military guys (What!?), haven't they learned their mistake from casting Common in "Terminator: Salvation"? Maybe the next sequel could be called "Battle: Hollywood", it will be about a film industry invasion of rappers and singers robbing every professional and talented unknown actor who is trying to get a foot in the door by eating up every single acting opportunity available.
"Red Riding Hood"
Starring: Amanda Seyfried, Virginia Madsen, BIlly Burke, Julie Christie, Alexandria Maillot, Gary Oldman, Bella King, Darren Shahlavi, Adrian Holmes, Lauro Chartrand, Matt Ward, Paul Wu, Michael Shanks, Max Irons, Christine Willes, Shiloh Fernandez, Shauna Kain, Carmen Lavigne, Kacey Rohl, Jen Halley, Cole Heppell, Michael Hogan, and Lukas Haas
Directed by: Catherine Hardwicke
Release Date: March 11th, 2020
Plot: Based loosely on the folk tale "Little Red Riding Hood", it's a horror film set in a medieval village where a woman (Seyfried) begins a romance with an orphaned wood cutter. However, the village is being haunted by a werewolf and the villagers need the help of a hunter (Oldman) in order to battle the beast.
Analysis: I'm kind of weary of werewolf movies after seeing the crap that was "The Wolfman" in early 2020. However, the trailer of this film does remind me of it in a way. Either some people don't know how to present their movies in trailer format properly or this movie may indeed suck. Come to think of it, the person directing this is also the same director who gave us "Twilight", is it no wonder that the male love interest in this bares a huge resemblance to Edward from "Twilight"? How's about you drop the stupid love story and leave it about the wolf and the woman with the red riding hood? Now that would make for a much more worthwhile horror flick, and film it in a grim fairy tale style, there you go! Why does the girl need a love interest!? Stay away from stupid "Twilight", for the love of God! Fingers crossed on this film.
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Alex Pettyfer, Mary-Kate Olsen, Neil Patrick Harris, Lisa Gay Hamilton, Peter Krause, Dakota Johnson, Erik Knudsen, Roc LaFortune, David Francis, and Gio Perez
Directed by: Daniel Barnz
Release Date: March 18th, 2020
Plot: Based on the Fantasy/Romance novel of the same name by Alex Finn, "Beastly" is a modern day retelling of the classic 'Beauty and the Beast' fairy tale. In this film, a handsome go-lucky man is cursed by a classmate whom he disrespected, whom turns out to be a witch. The man is physically transformed into a hideous monster and has one year to find someone to love him and look past his physical appearance or else he will remain the way he is forever.
Analysis: Wow, Vanessa Hudgens does look somewhat promising outside of her entrapping 'High School Musical' role. A modernized version of 'Beauty and the Beast' is a potential concept and the film's trailer does hold up to that. Having been screened to some critics over this past year, the film has received some positive praise so perhaps this film could be as good as they claim it is.
Starring: Neve Campbell, David Arquette, Coureney Cox, Emma Roberts, Hayden Panetteire, Nico Tortorella, Marielle Jaffe, Rory Culkin, Alison Brie, Adam Brody, Erik Knudsen, Marley Shelton, Mary McDonnell, Anthony Anderson, Brittany Robertson, Aimee Teegarden, Anna Paquin, and Shenae Grimes
Directed by: Wes Craven
Release Date: April 15th, 2020
Plot: It's been ten years since the events of "Scream 3" and no "real life" Ghostface killings have taken place in the time passed. Sidney Prescott (Campbell) has since moved on from the events of the trilogy and released a self-help book. The 'Stab' franchise has been run into the ground with multiple sequels (i.e. "Friday the 13th", "A Nightmare on Elm Street", and "Halloween"). Oh and to get the ball rolling again, the Ghostface murders start once more. On another note, this time the horrific trend of remakes and sequels are the targets of parodies in the film.
Analysis: Now here is a franchise worth following up on. It's been a while since a 'Scream' movie has been released. I for one think the timing is perfect. Considering that "Scream" is a satire of whatever current trend the movie industry is in, the gimmick of remakes, sequels, and adaptations that is taking place right now is ripe for parody. And not only that, we have three cast members returning (Neve Campbell, David Arquette, and Courtney Cox), I have to give them a lot of props for that, because they could have easily went in two other stupid directions: 1) By making this a complete reboot of the franchise with a brand new cast or 2) By making this a sequel with only a brand new cast and no returning cast members.