11 Best Value Swim Spa
Updated on: March 2023
Best Value Swim Spa in 2023
Essential Values 2 Pack Swimming Pool & Spa Stain Remover (4 LBS Total) - Natural & Safe, Works for Vinyl Liners, Fiberglass, Metals â€“ Removes Rust & Other Tough Stains Without Harsh Chemicals
Clear Choice Pool Spa Filter 6.00 Dia x 8.25 in Cartridge Replacement for Waterway Aladdin 14510 Baleen AK-9019, [2-Pack]
- HIGH QUALITY POOL/SPA REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE FILTER CONSTRUCTION: The Clear Choice CCP134 Pool/Spa replacement cartridge filter are produced using industry-standard 3oz Reemay Spunbond Poly Filter Media materials. Each Clear Choice CCP134 replacement cartridge filter has 225 pleats, a total of 45 square feet of media. With the Reemay media containing no binders, the filtering area coverage is maximized to assure you always have clean and sparkling water in your swimming pool or hot tub spa
- REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE FILTER COMPATIBLE WITH POPULAR POOL/SPA FILTRATION SYSTEM: Clear Choice CCP134 is a direct replacement pool/spa cartridge filter for filtration system by Waterway Front Access Skimmer. With a semi-circular handle at the top and a 1-1/2" SAE thread at the bottom of the filter you can be sure our Clear Choice CCP134 Pool/Spa replacement cartridge filter 100% fit and compatible with your current pool/spa filtration system
- WIDE ARRAY OEM/AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE FILTER COMPATIBILITY: Clear Choice CCP134 is also compatible with other OEM/Aftermarket replacement cartridge filter for brand/filtration system by Aladdin 14510, Baleen AK-9019, Custom Molded Products 25252-800-000, Filbur FC-0359, Neptune 16R6045, Pleatco PWW50, Recreation Factory Warehouse 378902, Unicel 6CH-940, Waterway 817-0050B
- EASY REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE FILTER SELECTION FOR OEM/AFTERMARKET FILTRATION SYSTEM: Clear Choice CCP134 offers a wide selection of Pool/Spa replacement cartridge filter to accommodate various replacement cartridge filter diameter and length whether you are looking to replace your OEM filtration system or aftermarket cartridge filter, rest assured you are getting a high quality pool/spa replacement cartridge filter
- BUDGET FRIENDLY POOL/SPA REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE FILTER: Each Clear Choice CCP134 pool/spa replacement cartridge filter will last you 12-months filtration coverage plus with our multi-pack availability, Clear Choice CCP134 Pool/Spa replacement cartridge filter is your cost-effective replacement for your OEM or Aftermarket pool/spa filtration system
Essential Values Swimming Pool & Spa Stain Remover (2 LBS) - Natural & Safe, Works Best for Vinyl Liners, Fiberglass, Metals â€“ Removes Rust & Other Tough Stains Without The Use of Harsh Chemicals
- BEST VALUE – 1 Use Per 10,000 Gallons of Water (2 Uses Per Container), Our 2 Pound Engineered Powder Can’t Be Beat On Price! We Have Developed a Natural Fast Acting Remedy to Eliminate Stains for Pools, Spa’s & Even Hot Tubs. One Bottle Will Work Up To 20,000 GAL Of Water!
- LIKE NEW FINISH – Impress Your Neighbors And Friends Alike With Your Like-New Appearance Of Your Aged Swimming Pool! Improves Surface Quality Appearances & Deeply Penetrates Long Lasting Stubborn Stains With Ease
- SAFE, NATURAL & HIGHLY EFFECTIVE – NO HARSH CHEMICALS, Stay Confident In Your Pool Knowing That Our Pool Stain Remover Does Not Use Any Harsh Chemicals. We Bring Convenience Back To Standard Maintenance, Our Special Natural Formula Does Not Alter Chemical Balances
- EASY TO APPLY – Citric Acid Base, Compatible With All Sanitizing Systems, Works Perfect On Vinyl Liners, Fiberglass & Even Metal Surfaces. Simply Follow Our Instructions Based On Your Needs – Fights Both Specific Stained Areas & Problematic Water Discoloration
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA! - We Believe In Quality, That’s Why We Have Engineered, Tested And Manufactured, Our Pool & Spa Stain Remover Right Here In The USA. We Stand By All Our Products, Essential Values Ensures Best Quality, Or Your Money Back!
POOLPURE Spa Filter Replacement for Pleatco PWW50P3(Not PWW50P4), Unicel 6CH-940, Waterway Plastics 817-0050, Filbur FC-0359, 25252, 378902, 03FIL1400 Spa Filter, Waterway Front Access Skimmer, 2 Pack
- 【NSF/ANSI 50 Certified】 Poolpure Pool and Spa filter is material saftey tested and certified by IAPMO against NSF/ANSI 50.
- 【Replacement Models】 Filtration Area: 45 sq. ft. ; Length: 7 5/8"; Outside Diameter: 6"; Top: Semi-circular handle; Bottom: 1 1/2" SAE thread. Replacement for Pleatco PWW50P3(Not PWW50P4), Unicel 6CH-940, Filbur FC-0359, Waterway Plastics 817-0050, 25252, 378902, 03FIL1400. NOTE: This is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. POOLPURE is an independent brand.
- 【Powerful Filtration Performance】 Innovated “Dirt-Locking” technology make the fabric traps much more contaminants than regular fabric. This filter efficiently removes hair, leaves, dust, sediment, sand. Enjoy clean leisure time in your spa and hot tub.
- 【Enhanced Service Life】 Unique Trilobal Filtration Fabric Structure make it easier to capture and release, which is easy to back-wash to recondition the filter. This filter lasts for 1-2 years when proper maintenance is performed. Save money, more time enjoying.
- 【100% Money-Back Guarantee】Six-Months Return Policy Guaranteed! Product Life Time Warranty on Every Filter Confirmed With Defects in Material and Workmanship Within Each Filter's 12 Months Service Life. We promise a risk-free shopping experience backed up with our reliable customer service and technical support team.
Seafolly Women's Block Party D Triangle Bra Bikini Top Swimsuit, Denim, 8 US
- Classic color block
- Fits cold cup
- Strappy front detail
Boat Accessories - Swimming Pool - Blue Medium Drill Brush Scrub Kit with Extension - Hull, Deck, Fiberglass, Gel Coat, Carpet, Seats - Vinyl Spa Liners, Slides, Diving Boards, Ladders and Swim Steps
- Drill powered pool scrub brushes for cleaning pool walls, vinyl liners, steps and corners. Keep deck surfaces free of slippery algae and scum buildup. Perfect for above ground or in ground pools and fixed or portable spas and hot tubs. Use together with a quality pool skimmer and pool vacuum for a complete pool maintenance kit.
- The swimming pool and Spa scrub brush kit features our most popular power brush: The Original Drillbrush Power Scrubber multi-purpose and corner scrub brush (in blue). The Original is perfect for rounded corners in hot tubs, artificial ponds, and boat decks.
- Versatile drill powered brush kit for fast and efficient cleaning of Personal Watercraft, Boats, and Kayaks. Get your ride spotless in less time so you can spend more time on the water.
- The extended reach attachment allows you to get the extra reach you need to clean places that were too hard to clean before.
- All Drillbrush Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer's request. Cordless Drill NOT included.
SpaChoice 472-3-5081-02 Chlorine Granules for Spas and Hot Tubs, 5-Pounds, 2-Pack
- Dissolves Quickly and Completely
- Stabilized Spa Chlorine
- 56% Available Chlorine
- Controls Algae
- Kills Bacteria
- Downloadable User Guide Available Under Product Information: Technical Specifications
Seafolly Women's Hipster Bikini Bottom Swimsuit, Beach Squad Black, 6 US
- Hipster Fit
- Clean Lines & Classic Details For An Effortless Resort To Beach Look, Wherever Your Vacation Takes You, From Tropical Beach To Pool Side Resort, This Stunning Seafolly Piece Creates A Head To Toe Effortlessly Chic Look.
- Regular Coverage
- Stunning Sexy Seafolly Swimsuit
- Click on Seafolly logo above for more from our full collection of swimwear, cover ups and kids swimwear
Essential Values Gallon Hot Tub, Pool & Spa Defoamer (Gallon / 128 Fl OZ) â€“ Quickly Removes Foam Without The Use of Harsh Chemicals, Eco-Friendly & Safe with Silicone Emulsion Formula
- BEST VALUE – (Typical Uses: 64X For Hot Tubs Or Spas, 32X For Fountains, 16X For Pools), Our 128 OZ / 3.78 L Defoamer Is Not only The Most Cost Effective Product On the Market Today, But A Perfect Solution To Your Defoaming Needs, Big Or Small. Now Only A Fraction Of The Price Of Other Brands, Essential Values Ensures Best Quality, Or Your Money Back!
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION – Designed Specifically For Hot Tubs & Spa To Deeply Penetrate Terrible Foaming Headaches, But Not Limited Alone! Works Fantastic For Other Household & Landscaping Needs, From Hot Tubs To Pools To Fountains, Our Fast Acting Formula Is A Great Substitute To Other Name Brands On The Market Today
- EASY TO USE – Our Quick Instructions Allow You To Defoam Any Body Of Water In Minutes. Follow Our Easy To Use Instructions And Let The Formula Do The Work & Minimize Time, Money & Effort. Defoaming Your Pesky Hot Tub & Spa Has Never Been Easier. Keep Your Chemicals Balanced!
- 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We Believe In Our Customers & Stand By ALL Our Products, IF NOT – No Questions Asked. Our Customers Are Our Priority! 100% Risk Free, Enjoy Your Hobby & Appliances A Like Without The Burden Of Defective Products!
- ECO-FRIENDLY & SAFE POOL CHEMICALS - Derived From Silicone Emulsion, Our Eco Friendly Solution Puts The Confidence In Our Product So You Know You’re Safe From Harsh Chemicals To You And People Around you! Our Water Based Formula DOES NOT UPSET WATER CHEMISTRY! Comparable to Leisure Time & Bluewater Group Brands
Spa Essentials 32131000 Chlorinating Concentrate Granules for Spas and Hot Tubs, 5-Pound
- Granular stabilized chlorinator
- Fast acting
- Quick dissolving
- Acts as a sanitizer and an oxidizer; no need for two products
- May be added directly to spa, no pre-dissolving needed
Maaji Women's Rendezvous Signature Cut Bikini Swimsuit, Multi, Medium
- Signature cut, our Medium coverage
- Lace up side detail
- Fully reversible to magical surprise print
- Cute print mixing
- Made in colombia
DIY Waste Vegetable Oil / Waste Motor Oil Conversion for an Oil Fired " Torpedo " Space Heater
This article will show how I modified a "torpedo" oil fired portable space heater to burn a waste oil/diesel fuel blend of up to 70% wvo to 30% heating oil.
Modify your heater at your own risk. If you make a mistake you can be electrocuted or cause a fire.
I did some reading online about burning waste vegetable oil (wvo) in a torpedo heater, but I had a hard time finding success stories. Brian Miller had good luck. He has plans on his blog about his conversions. There is a link to his site on my blog. Basically he welded a sump to the fuel tank and installed an electric heater to warm the fuel. The sump is deeper than the fuel pick up tube, so the element can not run dry and over heat. Of course he needed to make some adjustments to the air/fuel pressure screws.
I think his system looked very promising, but I wanted to try something simpler. Instead of using heat to thin the waste oil, I wanted to see if I could get my heater to fire on a blended fuel. It ran well at 10% wvo/90% heating oil, but the flame became unstable around 25% wvo. I adjusted the air pressure screw and stabilized the flame. I raised the blend to 40% wvo and I was unable to get a steady flame by adjusting the screw. It would start and run, but the flame sounded like it was breaking up. After a few minutes it smoothed out on it's own. I think the fire tube warmed up and created a more complete burn by reflecting heat back into the burning oil.
At 50% it would light and run with a sporadic flame until the cad eye safety shut it down. I slid the top cover forward to see what was happening inside the burner. As the fan was exposed behind the cover the flame would smooth out. If I slid the lid back to cover the fan, the flame would break up again. It appeared that the fan was providing too much air for the thicker fuel. The flame was slowly pushed away from the nozzle until it burned out leaving only raw fuel spray. I had no way to adjust the flow of combustion air into the fire chamber, so I slightly flattened the fan blades to attempt to reduce the air flow. After a few tries I was able to restore a steady flame. I still had a rough, broken flame during a cold start, but 8 out of 10 times it would warm up and become steady. A couple time times the safety would time out and shut down the heater. It would start up and run on the second or third attempt, since each restart added a little more heat to the combustion chamber. It does smoke quite a bit on a failed start as the unburned oil is sprayed onto the warm fire tube.
I increased the blend to 60% wvo and the ignition problems got worse. Eventually the igniter gummed up from the thick fuel and fail. It blew the fuse on the control board when it failed. I replaced the fuse and upgraded the igniter to a heavy duty universal replacement HVAC igniter with a lifetime warranty. It was pricey, but I thought it should be able to handle a hard life in and oil burner compared to the easy life of an igniter in a gas fired heater. I wired the igniter to stay on for a couple minutes instead of a couple seconds. I thought it should help to stabilize the flame until the fire tube warmed up. It worked, but the igniter failed after about 10-20 start up cycles. Once again the bad igniter blew the fuse. I replaced the parts and tried again, but the second igniter died just as fast.
Since it failed on a Saturday night I could not get a third igniter. I needed to use the heater in my garage on Sunday so came up with a different way to ignite the flame. I drilled a 1/2" hole through the heater and into the combustion chamber just below the igniter bracket. The hole is big enough to fit the tip of a plumbers propane torch into the fire box. I knew this trick would work. I used it to start space heaters that I salvaged in the past. It was a simple way to get them running without spending and money for new parts.
I insert the burning torch into the hole and turn on the heater. It fires right up and runs, but the flame sounds broken up. I hold the torch in place for a couple minutes until the fire tube heats up and the flame smoothes out. Most of the new heaters use plastic parts on the nozzles. Make sure you don't point the torch directly at the nozzle. It should be angled toward the end of the tube so the oil can spray through the "pilot light" igniting the oil.
I can burn a 60%-70% wvo fuel mix with these simple and cheap modifications. I would have liked to be able to use the electric igniter, but the plumbers torch pilot light allows you pull a heater from the trash pile and convert it without putting any money into it. Most heaters are thrown away when the igniter fails, but the rest of the heater is still good. I have a small build up of thick gummy oil on the bottom of the fire tube. It doesn't seem to be growing and it doesn't drip out of the heater. It appears that the flame just burns off any new deposits. Most of it formed while I was fooling with the igniter. I have now run my modified heater for several hours and overall I'm happy with my results. I have cut my fuel costs by over 60% and I have now saved enough fuel to offset the cost of experimenting with the new igniters. Now it's just money in the bank. I plan to add a conventional heating oil furnace (when I find a free one) to my garage and convert the burner to run on 100% waste oil. You can see details for converting a becket burner to waste oil on my blog or here in my other articles.
I don't have any specific instruction for adjusting the heater. It takes a bit of trial and error. It's like adjusting a carburetor by ear. Make one small adjustment at a time and watch how it effects the flame. You should be able to pick up on it quickly. I blend my fuel in 5 gallon fuel can. I can see the fuel level through the can, so I fill it a little over 1/2 way with wvo, top it off with heating oil and shake it up. I just "eye ball" the amounts, I don't go crazy measuring everything. If the heater has been sitting for an extended period, I will rock it a few times to make sure that the fuel hasn't separated.
Modify your heater at your own risk. If you do not know what you are doing, than don't touch the heater. I am not responsible for your mistakes or any damage you cause.