Best Vintage Style Swimsuits in 2021
COCOSHIP Black & White Stripe High Waisted Bikini Buttons Vintage Bathing Suit Ruched Swimwear M(FBA)
COCOSHIP Classic Solid Vintage One Piece V-Neck Swimsuit Bather High Waisted Criss Cross Maillot Cruise Swimwear XXXL
- Sizes(recommend):Small:US2/US4 Medium:US6 Large:US8 X-Large:US10 XX-Large:US12 XXX-Large:US14/16
- Hand Wash Cold/Flat Dry
- Removed cups ;Cross Front/Back;Garden Floral Monochrome Stripe Print
- Pattern:1.Vintage Backless High Waisted One Piece Swimsuit 2. Cross Front/Back style
- Package Includes: 1 x Swimsuit
COCOSHIP Retro Red Elegant High Waisted Bikini Vintage Swimsuits Halter Bathing Suit XXL(FBA)
- Sizes(recommend):Small:US2/US4 Medium:US6 Large:US8 X-Large:US10 XX-Large:US12 XXX-Large:US14 XXXXL-Large:US16/US18
- Hand Wash Cold/Line Dry
- Pattern:Solid Color,Clasp Hook Clousure,Vintage High Waist
- Full Coverage
- Package Includes: 1 x Bikini set(top & bottom).
Century Star Women's Retro Halter Top Vintage Inspired Boy-Leg One Piece Ruched Monokinis Swimsuit Bathing Suits Vacation Red Medium (fits Like US 4-6)
- Material - 82% polyamid and 18% elastan. Making it comfortable and soft, easy-to-clean and stain resistant
- Stylish - Adjustable halter neck ties in the back, the push-ups, high waist and high-cut briefs make your boobs look amazing. Ruched body line with twist top design, fitted boyshort style
- Comfortable - it is of good breathability and sweat-absorption, comfortable to wear. Hand wash cold separately, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, do not iron,do not dry clean,do not wring or twist line dry , for best results, rinse and line dry immediately after use
- Quick-dry fabric stretch fabric stays comfortable while allowing for a better range of motion
- Century Star - Century Star is a brand registered in the USA, to ensure quality product, NEVER purchase Century Star Brand items out of Century Star store
Ekouaer 50s Retro Vintage Style One Piece Vintage Monokini Swimsuit, Sky Blue, XL
- UNIQUE DESIGN:Stylish by land and sea, this sophisticated one-piece monokinis swimsuit shines with curve-loving ruching front,which makes you stand out in the crowd.
- ENHENSE YOUR CURVES:Vintage Inspired swimsuit allover shirring visually slims and conceals,slims and smoothes tummy and hips.
- CONVENIENT WEARING:Light contoured padding,adjustable straps and no closure,this one piece monokinis swimsuit is easy to put on and save wearing tie-in problem.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY:One piece pin up swimsuit has classic coverage,the full back and quickly dry fabric design provides its flexibility and stronger protective properties.
- NOTE:PLEASE DON'T USE Amazon Women's Apparel Size Chart.FOR CORRECT FIT PLEASE USE THE SIZE CHART PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCT PHOTO.Hand wash only, flat dry,for best results, rinse and line dry immediately after use.
COCOSHIP 50s Solid Black Elegant Retro Vintage One Piece Swimwear Swimsuits M(US4-6)
- Sizes(recommend):Medium:US4 Large:US6 X-Large:US8 XX-Large:US10 XXX-Large:US12 XXXXL-Large:US14 XXXXXL-Large:US16/US18
- Hand Wash Cold/Flat Dry;Nylon Spandex Swimsuit Fabric
- Adjustable halter neck
- Pattern:Retro Classic 50s Solid color One Piece Pin Up Swimsuits
- Package Includes: 1 x Swimsuits
Angerella Retro Vintage Floral One Piece Pin Up Monokinis Swimsuit Navy,2XL
- With soft, underwire cup inserts and a slight sweetheart neckline on the bodice
- This retro 50s pinup swimsuit in a black color and white floral print is truly the picture of vintage perfection
- High leg cut design bikini bottom make your legs look miles long, shaking off the bonds for restricting freedom
- Please Keeping the "Hygiene Strip" complete if you need to send the swimsuit back
- Package Includes:one piece bathing suit.Note: color differences allowed for light effects
COCOSHIP Black & Orange Tangerine Fruit High Waisted Ruching Bikini Set Tie Front Closure Top Ruffle Straps Bathing Swimwear 8(FBA)
- Fast Ship(FBA):Fulfilled by Amazon with two-day Shipping(Ship from USA)
- Hand wash cold, line dry;Polyester Spandex Swimsuit Fabric
- Pattern:Tie Front Ruffle Floral Fling High Waisted Shirred Slightly High Cut Bikini Set
- Tie Front Ruffle Top with Removed Padding Cups,High waisted Shirred waistband Bottom;Inspired Vintage Sexy Style
- Package Includes: 1 x Bikini set
Seafolly Women's Twist Front Soft Cup Boyleg One Piece Swimsuit, Black, 6 US
- Ruched Torso And Convertible Straps, Soft Cups And Gripper Tape For Shape And Support
- Clean Lines & Classic Details For An Effortless Resort To Beach Look. Wherever Your Vacation Takes You, From Tropical Beach To Pool Side Resort, This Stunning Seafolly Piece Creates A Head To Toe Effortlessly Chic Look.
- Suitable For A-C Cup, Boyleg Style For More Coverage, Flattering Leg Line
- Click on Seafolly logo above for more from our full collection of swimwear, cover ups and kids swimwear
COCOSHIP Navy Blue & Red White Striped Vintage Sailor Pin Up Swimsuit One Piece Skirtini Cover Up Swimdress L(FBA)
- Fast Ship(FBA):Fulfilled by Amazon with two-day Shipping (Ship from USA)
- Hand Wash Cold/Flat Dry
- Adjustable halter neck;Halter straps
- Pattern:Vintage Sailor Pin Up One Piece Skirtini Cover Up Swimdress
- Package Includes: 1 x Swimsuit
Angerella Polka High Waisted Cute Bikini Swimwear Bathing Suit,Black,M
- We have noted the old and new sizes in the color, please refer to: Old Size: M (US 4-6).L (US 6-8).XL (US 8-10).2XL(US 10-12 ).3XL(US 12-14).4XL(US 14-16).5XL(US 16-18); New Size:S (US 4-6).M (US 8-10).L (US 12-14).XL (US 16-18).2XL(US 20-22)
- Material: imported 82% polyamid+ 18% elasthane. This bathing suit top with thick, soft& adjustable halter straps/shoulder straps,underwired cups
- High Waisted Bikini Bottoms: can better hide your tummy and make you look slim
- Retro Vintage High Waisted Collection was designed to exaggerate every girl's figure and waistline
- Package Includes:Bikini Set (top & bottom).Note: color differences allowed for light effects
How to Lose Weight Before Bathing Suit Season
If you want to lose weight before bathing suit season, the answer lies not in fad diets, weight loss pills, or crazy exercise equipment that can exhaust you trying to assemble.
Instead, just take a good look at your current lifestyle. If you're someone who rushes home from work to a big dinner, only to then head for the sofa or easy chair where you spend the night snacking on chips and cookies, you should already have a clue in how you can lose weight.
Any one of those failings: the big dinner, the hours in front of the boob tube, or the high calorie and often greasy or sugary snacks, if cut back, can pack on the pounds and defeat your best efforts to lose weight. Turn it around, however, and you can use these as levers in shaving off the calories and, with it, the pounds that may prevent you from getting into that bathing suit.
Consider this: while you might think of winter and early spring as a time for staying inside and huddling by the fire - or the fireplace video you play on the TV - this is actually an excellent time to get some exercise. You don't have to take up cross country skiing to get the advantage. A good walk through snow that has not yet been shoveled or otherwise cleared away is actually great aerobic exercise because you have to lift your feet which gets your heart pumping. Colder air also tends to exhilerate you in the process.
If you just can't live without a night of TV, you still have hope. Instead of turning into a couch potato, however, why not put in an exercise video? Wait, don't run screaming away yet. If exercise videos aren't your style, turn on MTV or one of the over music channels and dance to the tunes. Draw the curtains and lock the door if you absolutely can't bear to have anyone witness you tripping to "Stayin' Alive" or "Let's Get Physical", but you will do your heart and your waistline enormous good. Do this for 20 minutes or more just a few nights a week, and you're already on your way to shedding the pounds and losing the weight for bathing suit season.
Now let's talk snacks. Next time you go shopping, consider perusing the grocery aisles for some alternatives that do not involve quite so much sugar or salt. You know about the dangers of too much sugar, not the least of which is time spent in the dentist's chair undergoing personal time with the drill or the dreaded root canal. Yet too much salt is not only bad for blood pressure and your kidneys, but can block your body's natural ability to release fluids which can lead to - you guessed it -more weight gain.
You don't have to get drastic and move to no-taste fat free, sugar free, pleasure free options. The simple move to something with less calories, less sugar, less fat, and less salt can, over time, offer you good results in the battle to lose weight. Think popcorn without all the extras. Baked rather than fried potato chips, and those without all the transfats that can pack on pounds as well as the artery-clogging cholesterol, may be better options for you.
If you absolutely can't deal with healthier snacks, make it a rule not to eat in the chair or on the sofa. For example, when people force themselves to leave the snacks in the kitchen and only have something to eat when they are willing to get up and go out there to have them, a strange thing happens: they not only eat less, then sometimes don't bother to snack at all. Compare that to a bowl of candy or nuts readily available, and you're facing a bathing suit season of despair.
Also consider other measures you can take now, well ahead of summer and bathing suit season, that will aid you in your quest to get in shape and lose weight. A walk after dinner, for instance, can make it less likely that you will just vegetate in front of the television or computer; you may get extra energy, in fact, to do real exercise or at least something fun rather than playing couch potato!