Best Watch For Cycling And Swimming in 2022
MorePro GPS Smart Watch with 17 Sports Mode Cycling Running Watches IP68 Swimming Waterproof Fitness Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor Smartwatch for Women Men Compatible with iPhone & Android
80/20 Triathlon: Discover the Breakthrough Elite-Training Formula for Ultimate Fitness and Performance at All Levels
Garmin Swim 2, GPS Swimming Smartwatch for Pool and Open Water, Underwater Heart Rate, Records Distance, Pace, Stroke Count and Type, White
- GPS swimming smartwatch for the pool and open water
- Monitors underwater estimated wrist-based heart rate during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect online community
- Connected features (paired with a compatible smartphone) include smart notifications and automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (ohr) mode and 72 hours in pool and ohr mode
Casio Men's Telememo Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Black, 28 (Model: AEQ-110W-1A3V)
- Telememo; World Time; Stopwatch; Timer
- Water Resistant; Alarms; Full Calendar; 12/24-hour Format
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 46.6mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Kalakate Smart Watch, IP68 Swimming Waterproof Health Smartwatch for Men Women, Fitness Tracker with Step Sleep Heart Rate Monitor, Sport Watches for iOS Android Phones, Space Gray
- ⌚ LARGE SCREEN SMART WATCH: 1.54 inch Full-touch color LCD display. High sensitive HD touchscreen delivers a better operation experience. There are 7 stylish clock desktops for changing. Long press any screen can turn up the brightness and improve visibility even under bright sunlight.
- ⌚ MONITOR YOUR HEALTH & MULTI-SPORT MODES：This sport smart watch can track your all-day activities like heart rate, sleep monitoring, steps, calories burned, distance and breathing training. Support 8 exercise modes like running, cycling to record workouts.
- ⌚ CALL & MESSAGE REMINDERS: The men & women smart watch compatible with iOS 9.0 & Android 5.0 & above smartphones. An activity tracker that can notify when you receive SMS/SNS notifications and can even help you hang up calls directly through the display, keep you from missing important information.
- ⌚ MORE FEATURE & BATTERY: This fitness tracker watch support weather forecast, music and camera control, sedentary reminder, count down, stopwatch, anti-loss alert, alarm clock, GPS function. 210mAh large battery can meet 7-13 days normal use, with innovative magnetic charging method, instantly switch to charging mode within 1s.
- ⌚ WATERPROOF & SERVICE: IP68 waterproofing smart watch, scratch and dust resistance, avoid any troubles when swimming or working out in the rain, allow you enjoy any sports without worry. 12-months lifetime friendly customer support. Feel free to contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
- Live streaming on the big screen
- Easily switch between different cameras
- Get breaking news, watch highlights and full event replays
- Search for your favorite videos and event
Pantani: The Accidental Death of a Cyclist
Suunto 3, Sports Watch with Wrist-Based Heart Rate, 24/7, Activity and Recovery and Fitness Tracking - Ocean
- Light, thin and durable waterproof (30 m) sports watch with 5 button color display for training and 24/ activity tracking to support a healthy lifestyle
- Long 5-day battery life with activity tracking mode on, up to 30 hours with connected GPS training mode, regular software updates
- Creates personalized training plans and has built-in sport modes for running, cycling, swimming, gym, yoga and more
- Shows your fitness level and instant heart rate and has a calorie and step counter (last 7 days)
- Includes GPS tracking via mobile phone connection and tracks also your stress and recovery as well as your sleep duration and quality
- Stay connected with phone calls and notifications on your watch, and share workouts to social media channels with cool data overlays
- Connect to sport services like Strava, Endomondo and Training Peaks and enjoy benefits offered by our partners through Suunto Value Pack
- Plan your routes and see activity-specific heatmaps of popular routes around the world with the Suunto app
- The watch is designed, developed and assembled in Finland; silicone strap, stainless steel bezel
- Box content: 1 x Suunto 3 watch, USB cable, quick guide, warranty leaflet; Weight 36g/1,27 oz, fits wrist sizes 4,7-8,3 in. / 120-210 mm
Crawl of Fame: Julie Moss and the Fifteen Feet that Created an Ironman Triathlon Legend
How to train like an IronMan with Apple Watch: Run, swim, bike and complete triathlons using Apple Watch
Fine M4 Smart Bracelet, Color Screen Fitness Tracker Blood Pressure Heart Rate Monitor Smart Band Wearable Smart Bracelet Sleep Monitor Step Counter Pedometer Watch for Men Women Kids (Black)
- ❤1.Heart Rate Blood Pressure Monitor, Sleep Monitoring This bracelet can measure the heart rate and blood pressure data of the human body, allowing you to know the physical condition in real time. Sleep monitoring is automatically turned on at night, and the fitness tracker automatically monitors your sleep, knowing your deep sleep time and light sleep time, total sleep time.
- ❤2. Mult-sport mode(Badminton, rope skipping, football, basketball, running, cycling, walking, swimming)
- ❤3. Call reminder, SMS reminder, QQ reminder, Wechat reminder, Skype, Facebook, whatsApp reminder.
- ❤4.This activity tracker adopt the latest HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate monitoring;This watch will detect your sleep automatically at night and analyze your sleep quality with deep sleep,light sleep and awake time.The silent vibration alarms can wake you up without disturbing others
- ❤5. Other functions：USB Flash Drive, sedentary reminder, stopwatch, low battery alert, raising the bright screen, low power consumption, exercise mode, remote camera, intelligent alarm, weather forecast, Dymanic heart rate
Top Music Camps in New England
Summer might be the time for swimming, sailing or baseball. But for some kids its the time to put everything else aside and concentrate on the music they love
1.SYMS The Summer Youth Music School at the University of New Hampshire is one of the best and longest operating music camps in New England. Conducted entirely on the campus of the University of New Hampshire in Durham New Hampshire, outstanding instructors, conductors and musical opportunities have awaited music students for each of the last 60 years.
SYMS offers two separate camp programs according to age with a Junior Program presented for students who have just completed grades 7 or 8 and a Senior Program given for students who have finished grades 9, 10, 11 or 12. Juniors attend for one full week and Seniors for two weeks. All students are lodged in college dormitories on the UNH campus and eat at the college cafeteria. The two campus swimming pools are available to them throughout their stay with supervision.
Upon arrival campers are divided into musical units depending upon ability. Campers may specialize in any major instrument or attend as campers with a concentration in voice. Throughout their stay campers participate in large and small group sessions, work with highly accomplished instructors and directors and enjoy the opportunity to work in a setting where everyone loves music. Here no one is made fun of because they play in the band. The better you play the more respect you receive. For many its a unique opportunity to enjoy music without social repercussions. Each session ends with performances for family and friends.
SYMS offers competitive scholarships and encourages campers to return. For more specific information about SYMS view the website at www.unh.edu/music/syms.htm.
2.BUTI The Boston University Tanglewood Institute located in Lenox, MA is not just a stand out among New England music camps, its reputation is international and it draws participants from far and wide. BUTI is prestigious in part because of its unequaled location, Tanglewood, the summer home and performance site of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. In effect this puts students within listening distance of some outstanding professional musicians.
Not everyone should apply to BUTI, while application is open this camp is really meant for those who are really serious about their music, who can accept constant musical challenge, who are ready to respond to the highest level of direction and instruction and who feel they can thrive in a summer camp experience that can truly be called a music immersion program.
Students are accepted into the BUTI can look forward to playing high quality music in a truly inspirational setting. BUTI has excellent practice and performance venues but students can also expect to spend time rehearsing, practicing and performing in outdoor settings , getting the full benefit of their proximity to the Berkshires. BUTI has offered high quality summer programs for high school students for 41 years. Those interested in this incredible musical experience may review the website at www.bu.edu/cfa/music/tanglewood and discover what outstanding music camps in New England are all about.
3. SWE Each summer the South Shore Conservatory, located in Hingham, MA on Boston's South Shore, presents a variety of summer programs for the development and enrichment of music students. Among the many programs offered as summer music camps is a two week program called SWE.
SWE stands for Summer Wind Ensemble and is a concentrated music camp program for high school students and advanced musicians in middle school programs. Those who attend SWE spend ten music packed days together in small group sessions and larger performance groups. They have the opportunity to develop their individual instrumental ability and to work in harmony with others.
The experienced staff at SWE uses this music immersion opportunity to effectively raise not only the students level of performance but also his or her confidence in their musical skills. The two week session concludes with a concert and often an off site performance at a venue in an area town. The cost of the program is a hefty $450 but for those students really sincere in their desire to improve their skills its still a real bargain.
For more information about SWE check the website at www.southshoreconservatory.org .
There really is lots more to do in the summer than heading for the beach or ball field. If music is your thing, these camps are among the best music camps in New England.