Best Way To Level A Swimming Pool in 2020
Poolmaster 22211 Smart Test 4-Way Swimming Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Test Strips, 50 count (Pack of 1)
Blue Devil 5-Way OTO Swimming Pool Test Kit- Chlorine/Bromine, pH, Alkalinity and Acid Demand, Includes Easy to Read Vials
- 5-WAY TESTING: Test the Chlorine/Bromine, pH, Alkalinity and Acid demand levels of your pool
- EASY TO USE: Comes with an easy to read color comparator and testing vials
- COMPACT STORAGE: Store all the supplies in the plastic storage case provided!
- MULTIPLE USES: Use the kit to test chemical levels year after year
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED: Don't second guess your testing, use the included instructions!
JNW Direct Pool and Spa Test Strips - 100 Strip Pack, Test pH, Chlorine, Bromine, Hardness and More, Accurate 6-in-1 Swimming Pool Water Testing
- THE ULTIMATE AT HOME POOL TEST STRIPS for your swimming pool & spa. Tests for 6 parameters: total hardness, total chlorine, bromine, free chlorine, pH & total alkalinity.
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE pool water test strips, Instant reliable results with simple and clear instructions. Simply dip and compare with large color chart on bottle. Ideal range marked on bottle
- JNW POOL STRIPS UPGRADED JUNE 2019: New low range for total chlorine, upgraded bromine readings and waterproof labels for a longer lasting product
- 100 STRIPS MEANS 100 TESTS - Each swimming pool test strip provides accurate and fast results for any water sources including fresh and salt water pools, spas and hot-tubs
- GET SAFE, CLEAN AND CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER, our pool and spa test strips come with a great e-book explaining what your results mean and how you can keep your water in a healthy & clean condition year round
Poolmaster 22212 Smart Test 6-Way Swimming Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Test Strips, 50 count
- For maintaining healthy water chemistry in swimming pool or spa
- Analyzes six chemical factors; free chlorine, bromine, alkalinity, pH, total chlorine and total hardness
- Free Chlorine/Total Chlorine /Bromine maintain sanitation, Alkalinity/pH measure the amount acidity, Test Total Hardness to help prevent formation of scale on hard surface pools
- Dip in water for instant reading; no-bleed pads give accurate color reading
- Comes in easy-to-store container; contains 50 strips per kit
Poolmaster 22270 5-Way Swimming Pool or Spa Water Chemeistry Test Kit with Case, Premier Collection
- For maintaining proper water chemistry; Tests for Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, and Total Alkalinity
- Includes clear-view round test block with integrated color chips for accurate color matching
- Includes 1oz. solutions of #1-#3 and 1/2oz. solutions of #4 – #5; (Note: #2 Phenol Red is not the same as Phenol Red – DO NOT interchange)
- #2 Phenol Red is for use with 5-Way Test Kits and Phenol Red is for use with 2 or 3-Way Test Kits
- Note: The #1 solution is sealed to comply with transportation regulations. No other solutions in this kit require sealed caps.
Row Daily, Breathe Deeper, Live Better: A Guide to Moderate Exercise
XtremepowerUS 5-Way Swimming Pool Test Kit pH, Chlorine, Bromine, Alkalinity Chemistry Testing with Case
- DIY Tester - Basic 5-Way Water Test Kit is an affordable, yet accurate, product to easily maintain proper chemical levels in your pool. The clear-view test block with matching color chips makes it easy for DIY water testing week after week
- Five Testing Options - Tests for Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, and Total Alkalinity
- Drop-Testing is Easy - Instructions included with step-by-step testing information plus added tips. A quick-reference guide is also included
- Accurate Color Scales - For accurate test results, the readout scales are made from UV protected color chips integrated within the polystyrene test block - NOT PRINTED on the block
- Polyethylene Case - Keep test kit components organized between testing and store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
Tipsy Elves Men's Short Swim Trunks - Bright Neon Board Shorts for Vacation (Pina Colada, Medium)
- Tipsy Elves Men’s Quick Dry Swim Trunks are here to help you one up all of your friends this summer with your amazing fashion sense. Our Mens Swim Trunks are the perfect way to show off this summer!
- Our Mens Swimming Trunks are complete with a drawstring closure to help you avoid any potential embarrassing moments at the pool party and a mesh lining to make sure all your bits and pieces are safe and sound.
- With over 20 incredible, bright designs, Tipsy Elves swim trunks for men has a style for you! And you can take your outfit to an even higher level of style with a fantastic Mens Hawaiian Shirt from Tipsy Elves!
- Be sure to click the Tipsy Elves logo above to see even more memorable gear! Choose from a selection of tank tops, tshirts, Hawaiian shirts and Onesie Jumpsuits that are sure to impress any day of the year! Everyday’s a holiday with Tipsy Elves.
- Material: 100% polyester Care:Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on reverse side or dry clean
NeXa Chlor 12500 Gallon Pool Salt Chlorine Generator - Pool Timer Included - The Natural Way to Sanitize Your Pool and Spa
- Simply plug into standard GFCI outlet and place cell over the edge of the pool or spa
- Engineered protection against high and low mineral or temperature levels
- Earth-friendly and energy efficient
- 1 year limited warranty from manufacturer
- Low mineral concentration
HTH 1274 Multi-Purpose 6-Way Swimming Pool Test Kit
- BENEFITS: Tests chlorine, bromine, pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness and CYA in your swimming pool
- USE: Test weekly so you can keep your pool water clean all season long
- COMPATIBILITY: All pool types including chlorine, bromine and saltwater systems
- FEATURES: Allows you to see results of the test in seconds and get pool instructions from HTH by texting a photo of your results to 484-123
- INCLUDES: One set of 30 test strips in the bottle
XtremepowerUS 19" Above Inground Swimming Pool Sand Filter System 7-Way Multi-Port Valve Pool Filter up to 24,000 Gallons with Stand
- Sand Filter System - The Filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality
- Dependable Performance - This filter keeps the sand height level to expose water to the maximum sand surface level possible for optimum filtration, consistent performance, and efficient back-washing
- 7-Way Multi-Port Filter - Multi port provides for easy use and quick back-washing (Filter, Backwash, Winter, Re-Circulate, Closed, Rinse and Waste)
- Heavy Duty Design - Compact housing for all-weather functionality Impeller designed with brass inserts for long life and superior performance. Each tank is individually tested to ensure quality and reliability. Above ground pool owners can enjoy the same high performance, outstanding operating efficiency, and long-term reliability as inground pool owners
- With a threaded connections, a filter base and user�s manual. Includes 6-position valve, this tank holds 175lbs of media sand; Overall Dimension: 19"(W) x 19"(L) x 35-1/4"(H)
Intex Salt Water Pool System - Product Review
If you have an above ground pool or are thinking about getting one this swimming season, you may want to consider the advantages of converting to or starting with an Intex Salt Water Pool System.
What is it? The Intex Salt Water Pool System is a chlorine generator. Simply put, you add salt to the pool water and the chlorine generator uses the salt to create chlorine. Does this make the water salty, like the ocean? No. The ratio of salt to water is very small and you are unlikely to even notice the salt content.
Does it require other chemicals? Not from our experience. We have been operating our Intex Salt Water Pool System since early last year and have added nothing but salt.
Why use it? At the manufacturer's website (url below), they explain the benefits of using the system rather than chemicals. One of their most compelling statements, at least for this author, is "Traditional packaged chlorine is a dangerous, unstable, hazardous chemical." One always runs a risk when using chemicals and chlorine can be particularly ugly. It can burn the skin and eyes, can accidentally be inhaled and do damage to the lungs and whatever you do, don't wear any clothing or shoes you don't want to risk when you are working with it-we all know what bleach can do! As for swimming in chemically treated chlorine water, if it isn't properly balanced (and sometimes even if it is), it can burn your eyes, leave your skin dry, your hair brittle and eats away at fabrics.
How often is it used? The system comes with an automated operation setting, so you will have to experiment a bit with the amount of time required to keep your pool "perfect." But the system is not hard to operate and we have ours set for seven hours per day when it is in full use during the summer.
Is it hard to install? No. If you read the instructions and follow them, it shouldn't take more than a couple hours to get it set up and running. The biggest thing to watch for is leaks. If you get one, try tightening. In reviews of this product elsewhere, I have seen that some people have complained of leaks, but we had no problems.
Is it expensive? Based on our usage, no. We calculated how much we would have spent for chemicals over the last year and the system has already paid for itself.
Where can it be purchased? You can purchase direct from the manufacturer, from other online sources, or from your local Walmart. We tried purchasing ours from Sam's, but they were out of stock early. We ordered through Walmart and paid $169.00. You save shipping if you have it sent to the store and then pick it up. As of this writing, Walmart is advertising the same system for the exact same price as last year. However, if you are interested, don't wait to order it. When season hits, they may go quickly. They are becoming popular.
We left our pool up over the winter, set the Intex Salt Water System for a minimum run time and kept track of the salt, adding it when the system told us it was needed (another nice feature). We pulled the cover off this week to find sparkling clear water. Since the system has now paid for itself and we won't have to buy chemicals this year, other than the very inexpensive salt (also available at Walmart), we may just buy a heater, so we can swim year round. Our family whole heartedly recommends this system for both cost saving and a healthier life.