Best Way To Raise Ph In Swimming Pool in 2022
Pool Mate 1-2210B pH Up for Swimming Pools, 10-Pound
In The Swim Pool Calcium Hardness Increaser - 25 Pound Bucket
- Average 97% Calcium Chloride
- Increases calcium hardness level
- Dosage 6 lbs per 10,000 gallons to raise calcium hardness level about 50 ppm
- Prevents aggressive or corrosive water
- DO NOT PRE MIX
Rx Clear Super Shock for Swimming Pools | Chlorinator and Algaecide | 68% Calcium Hypochlorite | Kill Pool Algae for a Crystal Clear Pool | One Pound Bags | 24 Pack
- POOL SHOCK TREATMENT - Rx Clear’s Super Shock contains 68% calcium hypochlorite, yielding 65% available chlorine making this similar to Mega Shock, but slightly less concentrated. This shock will raise your free chlorine levels, water hardness, and pH levels giving you crystal clear water for a more enjoyable swimming experience. Due to its high percentage of chlorine, Super Shock is very effective and efficient for a quick chlorine boost.
- MIX BEFORE YOU FIX - It is best to dilute Super Shock in a bucket of water before dispensing it around the pool which can prevent liner staining and cloudy water. Add this powder to a bucket of water before you add it to your pool. Add a 1 lbs bag per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- POOL SHOCK WITH ALGAECIDE - Kill the algae in your swimming pool by adding 3 bags of shock per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Rx Clear strives to provide quality products for a safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable swimming experience. When it comes to correcting your swimming pool, Rx Clear does it all giving you crystal clear water that fits your needs.
- WORKS BEST AT NIGHT - For the best results use Super Shock at night in order to prevent the sun from eating up the shock since it is not stabilized; it’s best to shock when the sun isn’t out for maximum performance. Do not swim for 8 to 10 hours after application.
- POOL CHLORINE SHOCK - Maintain your swimming pool or spa with reliable pool chemicals and treatment supplies that you can depend on from Rx Clear. The Rx Clear brand is the premier choice for a trusted cleaning product to keep your pool in its best shape. NOTE: DUE TO STATE REGULATIONS, THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA.
Rx Clear Winter Pool Closing Kits | Winterizing Chemicals for Above or Inground Swimming Pools | Open to a Crystal Clear Pool in The Spring | Up to 10,000 Gallons
- ALL IN ONE - This premium Rx Clear Winter Pool Chemical Closing Kit has everything you need to get your pool water ready for hibernation. Have an easy closing this winter, as well as a hassle-free opening in the spring! The Premium Closing Kit is suitable for pools up to 10,000 gallons.
- KEEP YOUR POOL SPARKLING - Rx Clear Winter Pool Chemical Closing Kits comes with stabilized chlorine tablets that are the best choice for an effective and economical pool maintenance program all season long. Ordering a larger winterizing kit than your pool size may help to protect against winter cover problems.
- LESS WORK - Adding pool closing chemicals to your water will help keep it clear and blue for the next season. Closing your swimming pool with the right winter pool chemicals can save you a lot of work when it comes time to open your swimming pool for the summer. Our powerful combination of winterizing chemicals help to prevent algae growth, eliminate minerals and metals that can cause liner stains and build-up, and purge lotions, oils, grease, and grime from your pool water.
- KEEP CONTROL - Prevents stains, scaling and brown water due to mineral build up. Rx Clear Winter Pool Chemical Closing Kits help keep control on iron levels and the levels of other metals in pool water. Using this kit helps stop corrosion of metal surfaces such as light fixtures, railings, ladders, screws, pool cover components, pool heater components, and metals in your pump or filter.
- TRUSTED POOL CHEMICALS - Maintain your swimming pool or spa with reliable pool chemicals and treatment supplies that you can depend on from Rx Clear. The Rx Clear brand is the premier choice for a trusted cleaning product to keep your pool in its best shape.
Solaxx Salt Dip 2-in-1 Salt Water Electronic Water Tester
- Rugged water resistant housing
- Commercial grade technology sensor
- Easy push buttons
- Large LED readouts
- Last reading is saved until a new test is taken
AQUA PURA pH Increaser - for Spas & Hot Tubs - Raises PH Levels and Corrects Acidic Water Conditions - 1 Lb Efficiency Smart Size
- THE PROBLEM WITH LOW pH: The pH level of your hot tub water determines how safe it is. A low pH level can cause corrosion and staining; damage vinyl, plaster, and other spa surfaces; and harm pipes and other internal equipment. Low pH also causes sanitizers to work poorly, resulting in eye and skin irritation. Aqua Pura pH Increaser helps correct and balance your water pH so you can have peace of mind every time you use your spa.
- QUICKLY RAISE SPA WATER PH: Eliminating acidic water conditions in your spa is simple with Aqua Pura pH Increaser! The ideal pH for your hot tub water is within the range of 7.2 to 7.6. When pH levels fall below this range, the water becomes acidic, making it corrosive and uncomfortable. Whenever the pH level drops below 7.2, simply add pH increaser to raise it to the optimal range. Within 15-30 minutes, the pH levels will be stable and safe!
- QUALITY YOU CAN RELY ON: Aqua Pura’s pH Increaser gives you the power that you need to effectively take care of acidic spa water once and for all! This product slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine, effectively reducing acidity, and balancing the overall water chemistry. Regular use prevents corrosion and etching on metal, plaster, vinyl spa surfaces, and other sensitive equipment. It also helps reduce skin and eye irritation due to elevated acidic water levels.
- EASY TO USE: Increasing the pH level of your spa water is easy with Aqua Pura! First, test the spa water and adjust the total alkalinity so that the water holds the pH level. Then, turn on the circulation system. With the circulation system operating, add 1 to 4 ounces (2 capfuls = 1 ounce) of this product directly to the water for every 500 gallons of water. Continue to circulate water for 15 to 30 minutes, then retest pH. Note: find pH level-specific dosage on the product label.
- A CLEANER HOT TUB: This product gives you complete reassurance in utilizing your hot tub on a daily basis. You won’t have to worry about constant acidic fluctuations or corrosive damage! When you have a clean hot tub, with balanced pH levels, you are more likely to use it, and will feel safe enjoying it with family or friends. Our 1 lb efficiency size is perfect for use up to 3 months, eliminating long term storage or compromised efficacy worries.
Leisure Time ZHQ Liquid Spa Up for Spas and Hot Tubs, 1-Quart
- Increases water pH and alkalinity upwards
- Compatible with all sanitizers including chlorine and biguanide
- Easier to use than granular balancers
- Pour directly into spa water
- Maintains clean, clear sanitized water
- Raises pH and total alkalinity
- Easier to use than granular balancers
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanides
- Solution requires no diluting
- Pre-mixed - just add to spa; it is a part of the simple spa care program
Spa Essentials 32518000 pH Increaser Granules for Spas and Hot Tubs, 18-Ounce
- Raises Ph And Easy To Use
- Protects Corrosion Of Equipment Due To Low Ph
- Balances Water For Bather Comfort
- No Assembly Required
Leslie's Alkalinity Up Adjuster [10 Lbs. Bag]
- Alkalinity increaser
- 100% sodium bicarbonate
- Doesn't raise pH levels
- Keeps pool free of damage
- Helps maintain a safe swimming environment
Five Star 5.2 ph Stabilizer - 1 lbs - Lock Mash & Kettle Water at 5.2 pH
- 5.2 is a proprietary blend of food-grade phosphate buffers that will lock in your mash
- 5.2 is safe for your mash and will not add any flavors to your beer
- 5.2 optimizes the enzymatic activity of your malt, helps clarify your wort, and often raise your starting gravities
- In the boil, 5.2 will give you more consistent hop usage
- 5.2 keeps hard water salts in solution so you will have less scaling in your equipment
25 pounds Sodium Carbonate (SODA ASH, ph increasse) 99.95% purity
- Packed in a Certified BPA free Ziplock and sealed bag
- Manufactured In the U.S.A under GMP's for Hygiene and Handling
Three Ways to Sanitize a Swimming Pool
Pool chemicals are costly; knowing which ones to buy can save money and time.
Listed here are the three basic methods and what each product will offer:
Method 1: Liquid chlorine is usually used in commercial type pools and sold in 55 gallon drums. Liquid bleach will raise the PH level to around 13 so it must be monitored. Smaller pools however can be treated with Chlorox Bleach this must be followed by a PH balance treatment of PH down because this too will raise the PH level. Check with ones local health department as to their recommendations on this product.
Method 2: Chlorine tablets or Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione are good to use in a flotation device. Some people use them in skimmers they dissolve slowly and are 90% chlorine. They usually have a PH of about 3 and PH up will need to be added for this product.
This product is good for someone who does not have time to check chlorine levels on a daily basis. This chlorine will last sometimes for days depending on how fast the water is flowing through the skimmer.
Method 3: Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione more commonly known as chlorine granules is a quick way to bring chlorine levels up. They are often used to shock the pool and are about 62% chlorine. The PH will remain around 7 with this product. This will be less costly as one does not have to add PH up or down as often.
This product can be added to the pool as needed. If adding this product to the skimmer make sure that the pump is turned on so as not to cause an accident. The powder has been known to back splash into the face when added to a non moving skimmer basket. Always look away when loading powder chlorine into a skimmer and wear goggles.
Swimming pools can be as much trouble as we make them. Knowing what is the best chemical for the job at hand holds down on cost and time. Know your pool and what is best for you and your family remember pools are just as efficient and safe as we make them.