Best White One Piece Swimsuit in 2023
Meyeeka Spaghetti Strap Cutout High Waist One Piece Swimsuit Lace Up Athletic Monokini for Women S White
- Features:Sexy Spaghetti Strap High Waist Monokini with Lace Up Backless detailing and seductive Cut-outs combine to make this underbust swimsuit undeniably sexy
- This Solid Bathing Suit features Full Coverage,Scoop Neck,Removeable Padded,Brazilian High Cut and Double-layered
- It's best for summer Swimming wear,Beach Party,hot Spring,Vacation,Surfing,Pool Party,Clubwear
- Garment Care: Hand wash recommand,No Bleach,Low Iron
- Please Refer To The Size Details As Below Description Before You Purchase.
SheIn Women's Sexy Criss Cross One Piece Swimwear Tie Back Bikini Swimsuit Plunge V Neck Bathing Suit White Large
PRETTYGARDEN Women's One Piece Tummy Control U Neck Backless Swimsuits Bathing Suit Swimwear Beachwear White
- Beautiful swimsuit, pleasant, soft material.
- Sexy U-neck solid color swimsuit.
- Sexy backless triangle bathing suit
- Vintage swimwear for a flattering look.
- Push-up design, make chest looks more upright
CUPSHE Women's Happy Ending Solid One-Piece Swimsuit Beach Swimwear Bathing Suit Small White
- Special fabric: 95% polyester fiber, 5% spandex
- Ruffles at front, Crossed shoulder straps With lining
- About Cup Style: With Removable padding bra
- Garment Care: Hand Wash and Hang Dry. Recommend with Cold Water. Do not Use Bleach.
- Body size: the size of a human body.Bra size (XS: 30C/30D/32A/32B; S: 32C/32D/34A/34B; M: 34C/34D/36A/36B; L: 36C/36D/38A/38B; XL: 38D/40B/40C/40D; XXL: 40A/40B/40C/40D)
Dixperfect Women's Retro 80s/90s Inspired High Cut Low Back One Piece Swimwear Bathing Suits (S, White)
- TRENDY HIGH CUT ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT-Front low neckline,low back,double Lined comfort, NO PAD.Minimal coverage bottom,cut high to elongate your legs and accentuate your waist & who doesn't love a lil side boob.OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 CERTIFICATED FABRIC-Made of 82% nylon and 18% spandex
- WEAR AS A BODYSUIT/JUMPSUIT DAILY-Versatile enough to pair with a pair of jeans of skirt for a night out. WHY NOT? BE THE ENVY OF ANY OCCASIONS-Wear this Sexy Swimwear and be the envy of any pool party.Suitable for swimming also
- PLEASE CONSIDER TO ORDER SIZE UP : 1.Long Torso. 2.D/DD CUP. 3.Prefer more coverage for neckline and bottom. Because sizing and cut will vary between brands.If you are between sizes or need assistance selecting the proper size, please CONTACT US
Anne Cole Women's Twist Front Shirred One Piece Swimsuit, White, 8
- Shirring on Side Gives a Flattering Look
- Sewn in Molded Cups
- Adjustable and Removable Straps
- Full Bottom Coverage
- Fun Easy To Wear One Piece Suit
SweatyRocks Women's Sexy One Piece Swimwsuit Criss Cross Tie Knot Front Deep V Open Back Leoprad Monokini Swimwear Leoprad White S
- Features:Criss Cross, Tie Knot Front, Deep V, Open Back, Monokini Swimsuits for Women.
- Soft with Good Elasticity, Comfy to Wear.
- Please refer to our Size Chart(Not Amazon).Recommend to CHOOSE One/Two Size Up!
- OCCASIONS: Tropical Vacation, Beach Party etc
- Machine Wash/ No Bleach
Tempt Me Women 1 Piece Plunge Monokini Hollow Out Crisscross Swimsuit White L
- Comfy wide shoulder strap with padded push up bra for shape and support.
- See through hollow out style and deep V-neck design amp up the bathing suit, making it more sultry, glamorous and alluring.
- The long torso swimsuit adorably contours your curves. Criss-cross back style also takes the bathing suit to the next level.
- High Quality: The smooth fabric material is more comfortable and elastic, which is perfect for swimming, beach parties, tropical vacations, honeymoon and Hawaii.
- Multiple sizes for you to choose from: XS(US 0-2), S(US 4-6), M(US 8-10), L(US 12-14), XL(US 16), XXL(US 18). Please choose the most suitable size according to the detailed size measurement guide.
Zando Womens One Piece Swimsuits Tummy Control Swimsuit Long Torso Slimming Swimdress Modest One Piece Bathing Suit Floral Swimwear for Women 1 Piece White Pink Flower L (US 10-12)
- Material: One piece bathing suit, it's excellent elasticity for perfect fit, skin-friendly, breathable, comfortable and soft wearing, durable and stain resistant. Vintage swimsuit is suitable for almost all women, regardless of age
- Design: One piece swimsuit for women, sexy V neck, adjustable strap, long torso swimdress, comfortable and soft padded Bra, tummy control design cover your body well flattering your curves, making you more glamour, modest and chic
- Feature: White modest swimdress with bulid-in boyshort, it can hide your tummy and make you look slimer, chic and attractive. The slimming silhouette and subtle details will complement your body beautifully meanwhile allow your maximum movement
- Occasion: One piece swimsuit endows you special feeling about confidence, beauty and joy in vacation, honeymoon, beach trip, pool party and various water activities. It is also the best gift for your family members, friends and lover on special days
- Brand: Zando is an American registered brand, all products are sold exclusively by USA 1st Store authorized retailers, all products are 100% brand new and in high quality
Nike Rib Racerback One Piece Swimsuit White X-Large
- Shelf bra and narrow racerback deliver support.
- Rib fabric and stretch material maximize comfort.
- You'll never want to leave the water when sporting the Nike Rib Racerback Swimsuit.
- Full coverage. Stretch material. Lightweight fabric.
- Internal colored lining. Ergonomic enhanced fit for added comfort and efficiency.
Roevite Women's Adjustable Strap High Cut Padded One-Piece Swimsuit M White
- Adjustable spaghetti strap fit you better
- Basic one piece swimsuit feactures with crew neck,high cut/low back
- Built in bra, the bra could be removable,full coverage bottom
- Tummy control style cover your stomach willl show you more slim
- Occasion:swimming,beachwear,siwmming pool,seaside,vacation,honeymoon,sport,etc
My Cinco De Mayo Family Connection
My family has a small connection to the Cinco De Mayo battle by fighting for the "wrong side." From this battle my family flourished in Mexico and one piece of paper revealed our lineage.
While helping my mom sort through old photographs, cards and letters, one folded sheet sailed out of the pile and onto the floor. As I was about to pick it up and toss it into the discard pile, my mom insisted on taking a look. What we discovered was a glimpse into my dad's past, a past seldom discussed, but often speculated when speaking about our dad. Gone more than a dozen years, for a few moments he was alive and so many mysteries solved.
The paper was a brief history of the Landeros family written in 1999. The author is unknown, but must have come from somewhere within my dad's large family given to him before he died. The paper began by mentioning the Mexican war with France how my great-great grandfather was part of a contingency of soldiers sent by Napoleon Bonaparte to defend their majesties Maximilliano and Carlotta.
Benito Juarez was a threat to the Mexican empire with his liberal ideas and Napoleon, the uncle of Carlotta wanted this rebellion squelched. Juarez's liberal ideas were not tolerated by the current rulers. In the Battle of Puebla on the 5th of May 1862, my great-great grandfather fought on the "wrong side."
When the soldiers were defeated, many went into hiding deciding to remain in Mexico and await the reestablishment of the Mexican Republic. My great-great grandfather moved to the Jalisco and amassed quite a gold fortune on a ranch called "El Planeque" where my great grandfather Atilano was born, with blonde hair and blue eyes. My great grandfather was married three times, but only had one son, Esteban my grandfather who was described as fair with green eyes.
My abulelita, Estaban's wife lived a long life to the age of 96. I remember her as a tiny lady, very religious. She was about five feet tall that wore the traditional black clothing of widows of that era. She was a kind lady, but at the time we didn't speak Spanish so we never asked questions or learned of our heritage. The paper stated that at the moment of her passing she announced she saw a door of light, sombreros, doves, light and was gone.
I believe the most surprising information on the letter was the amount of children my dad had during his life. My dad had a total of 14 children, nine in our family and five with the first wife. We knew that our dad had two children, a son and a daughter. We do not know the name of his first wife or their history. The remaining three children will remain a mystery as we are not close to my dad's family.
What an exciting find, to know our family was part of history, even if we were on the wrong side of Mexico's battle for freedom from the French. The mystery of our family origin remains a mystery as we could be French, Flemish or Dutch; because our great-great grandfather was a nameless soldier whose son's name created the genealogy. What I learned may seem so little to many people, but my dad came from a generation where not much was spoken about the past. When our dad passed away, we knew our connection with his family ended too. What a surprise to find such an invaluable piece of paper t I almost tossed away.