8 Bestway 15ft X 48in Fast Set Swimming Pool
Updated on: March 2023
Bestway 15ft X 48in Fast Set Swimming Pool in 2023
Intex 15ft X 48in Metal Frame Pool Set with Filter Pump, Ladder, Ground Cloth & Pool Cover
Summer Waves 12ft x 36in Quick Set Ring Above Ground Pool with Pump, Gray Wicker
- Splash the day away in the comfort and privacy of your own backyard with this inflatable pool
- Round shape measures 12 feet in diameter and 3 feet deep
- Includes RX600 filter pump with GFCI
- Rapid installation allows you to set this pool up in minutes
- Durable triple layer polylaminate PVC with polyester inner mesh sidewalls
Summer Waves 12ft x 33in Round Above Ground Outdoor Frame Swimming Pool with Filter Pump
- LARGE FAMILY SIZED POOL WITH STYLISH EXTERIOR: Splash the day away in the comfort and privacy of your own backyard with this above ground frame pool
- SIZE & CAPACITY: This round pool measures 12 feet in diameter and 2.75 feet deep with a 1,600-gallon water capacity
- FILTER PUMP INCLUDED: Includes SFX600 filter pump that combines the functions of a skimmer and filter pump in one unit and attaches to sidewalls of pool for easy maintenance and to prevent tripping
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Rapid installation allows you to set this pool up in minutes
- MATERIAL: Made of a durable triple layer polyester mesh and heavy gauge PVC material to withstand the elements
Bestway 13429 Power Steel Swimming Pool, 16' x 48"
- Minimal-tool assembly
- Constructed of tri-tech material
- Superior Steel frame design corrosion resistant metal frames
- Pool Only, pump not included
Bestway 56498 Deluxe Splash 9.8' x 6.7' x 26" Kids Rectangular Above Ground Swimming Pool (Pool Only)
- ENDLESS SUMMER FUN: Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing in Bestways Steel Pro Deluxe Splash Above Ground Pool. It's the affordable alternative to a more complicated steel-walled pool, yet it provides durability and stability greater than inflatable pool options
- SUPERIOR FRAME DESIGN: The 9'10" x 6'7" x 26" pool frame is applied with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. A 3-ply PVC support band surrounds the pool for additional stability to the pool wall
- BUILT TO LAST: A durable, yet lightweight PVC material provides structural integrity to your pool. It's tear-resistant and won't fade overtime to sun exposure. Use this frame pool summer after summer!
- RESISTANT TO BENDING: The Seal & Lock System is a patented frame design making each joint connection secure and won't bend or leak from the water pressure. A pin-clip design is another safety feature to ensure stable joint connections
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE POOL SET: No tools are required to install this above ground pool in your backyard. A flow-controlled drain valve provides a simple solution for emptying the excess water. Filter pump is not included
Intex Metal Frame Pool Set, 10-Feet x 30-Inch
- 110-120 voltage DFCI
- Metal frame pool set with filter pump
- Water Capacity (90%): 1,185 gallons
- Durable and designed for years of family and neighborhood fun
Bestway 58334E 58334 Pool Ladder, 36"
- EASY ACCESS TO AND FROM POOL: With double-sided steps, this ladder allows a swimmer to go into or come out of a pool simply and safely.
- MADE FOR WET FEET: Heavy-duty, slip-resistant plastic steps were designed for drenched feet to keep you and your child from falling.
- ONE LADDER FOR MANY SUMMERS: This A-frame pool ladder's frame is made from durable, galvanized, and rust-resistant metal.
- SUITABLE FOR ABOVE GROUND POOLS: This ladder is appropriate for inflatable pools or above ground pools with wall heights of 36" (3 feet) or lower.
Intex Small Pool Strainer Connector Set 2 Inlets 1 Directional 3 Black Plugs
- Circulate water through your pool with the help of this pool inlet and outlet jet kit
- Includes 2 strainer connectors for 1.25-inch fitting (11070), 1.25-inch pool inlet strainer connector (12365), 2 strainer grids (11072), 1.25-inch pool inlet jet nozzle (12364), and 3 strainer hole plugs (10127)
- Works with above ground pools with a maximum depth of 16 feet
- Comes with complete inlet and outlet ports
- Fits Intex above-ground pools including the Easy Set and Prism series
Winterize Your Above Ground Pool with This Helpful Guide
If you want to prevent damage to your above ground pool and pool equipments during winter then you have to winterize it before closing. Winterizing will also help in starting your pool in no time with little trouble. Here are the steps for winterizing your above ground pool.
Step 1. You must have all the items necessary for winterizing your above ground pool. They are winterizing kit, air compressor or shop vac, rubber plugs, pool cover, gizmos, wrenches and screwdrivers as necessary and air pillow.
Step 2. You must remember that it is the inherent nature of water to expand on freezing. This expansion can damage or crack wherever water remains trapped and freezes. Therefore it is necessary to remove water thoroughly from all pipes, fittings, filter and pump. Start by backwashing the filter. Then thoroughly drain the filter equipment and the hoses by disconnecting them. Do not use any acid to clean the filter as acid left behind through winter may damage the components. You can do acid cleaning when opening in spring or summer.
Step 3. The next step is to make sure that the pump is completely empty by draining it by removing the drain plug, running it for a second to remove water trapped in the impeller vanes, disconnecting it and then turning the pump upside down to remove any remaining water. Don't run the pump empty for more than a second or you will burn the seals. Remove the pump if possible and store it in a dry place. Make sure that you keep all removed parts in a basket.
Step 4. Remove and drain all hoses. Plug all return pipes. Plug the skimmer hole with the gizzmo or with rubber plug. Don't replace any drain plugs, Just store them away. If you don't want to plug the skimmer you can drain the water to the level below it. However letting the water remain will help the cover to remain in place.
Step 5. If you let the water remain in the above ground pool then it is going to remain stagnant for months. To prevent the surface of the pool from getting stained and etched you will need to treat it. The water needs to be chemically balanced using the chemicals provided in the winterizing chemical kit available for this purpose. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to get the desired pH, hardness and total alkalinity of the water. The pH is usually kept 7.2-7.6.
Step 6. Remove all deck equipments like rails, boards, ladders, slides etc. and store them for the winter in a dry place. Although it is rare, if the water in the pool freezes it will expand and break the pool walls. The pillow will take up the slack and prevent this from happening. You can use tires and tubes if pillow is not available. Fill the air pillow with air and place it on the water at the centre of the pool. The grommets provided with the pillow have ropes attached to them. Tie the ropes to the pool sides. Make sure that the pillow has no leaks before using it.
Step 7. The final step is to cover the pool. This will prevent rainwater and debris from contaminating the water. Place the cover on the pool. The pillow and the water will help in holding the cover up so that rainwater or other objects fall off and don't collect over it. This will prevent the cover from collapsing into the pool. Finally the cover cable should be secured to prevent it from being blown away. Your cover should be such that the above ground pool sides are draped over by around one foot on all sides.