Bestway Steel Pro Frame Swimming Pool With Pump in 2021
Bestway Steel Pro 12 x 30 Inch Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool with Filter Pump
Power Steel 14' x 48" Frame Pool Set
- ENDLESS SUMMER FUN: Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing in Bestway's Power Steel Above Ground Pool. It's the affordable alternative to a more complicated steel-walled pool, yet it provides durability and stability greater than inflatable pool options.
- SUPERIOR FRAME DESIGN: The pool frames are applied with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. A 3-ply PVC support band surrounds the pool for additional stability to the pool wall.
- RESISTANT TO BENDING OR LEAKING: The Seal & Lock System is a patented frame design that s each joint connection is secure and won't bend or leak from the water pressure. A pin-clip design is another safety feature to ensure stable joint connections.
- NO MORE CHEMICAL FLOATERS: Chemconnect chemical dispenser replaces the need for a traditional floating chemical cleaner giving you more room to swim and have fun! It simply attaches to a valve on the pool wall.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE POOL SET: No tools are required to install this above ground pool in your backyard. A flow-controlled drain valve provides a simple solution for emptying the excess water. Get ready to have hot summer fun in minutes! A 1000 gal/hr filter pump, ground cloth, pool cover, ladder, and filter cartridge are included in this pool set.
- material type: Plastic
Bestway Steel Pro 12' x 30" Frame Above Ground Pool Set with Filter Pump + Cover
- Bestway Steel Pro 12-Foot x 30-Inch Frame Pool
- Includes 1 pool, #58382US filter pump (110-120V~, 330 gal pump water flow rate, 280 gal integrated pool system water flow rate), compatible with cartridge 58168 (?)110-120V
- Extra strong side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material. The inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers. This creates a total thickness of 0.40-0.80mm (16-32 ga.) depending on the size of the pool.
- Easy to set up
- Printed mosaic inner liner on the sides and bottom of the pool.
Bestway Steel Pro 13' x 7' x 32" Rectangular Above Ground Swimming Pool (Pool Only)
- ENDLESS SUMMER FUN: Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing in Bestway's Steel Pro Above Ground Pool. It's the affordable alternative to a more complicated steel-walled pool, yet it provides durability and stability greater than inflatable pool options
- SUPERIOR FRAME DESIGN: The 13' x 7' x 32" pool frame is applied with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. A 3-ply PVC support band surrounds the pool for additional stability to the pool wall
- BUILT TO LAST: A durable, yet lightweight PVC material provides structural integrity to your pool. It's tear-resistant and won't fade overtime to sun exposure. Use this frame pool summer after summer!
- RESISTANT TO BENDING OR LEAKING: The Seal & Lock System is a patented frame design making each joint connection secure and won't bend or leak from the water pressure. A pin-clip design is another safety feature to ensure stable joint connections
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE POOL SET: No tools are required to install this above ground pool in your backyard. A flow-controlled drain valve provides a simple solution for emptying the excess water. Filter pump is not included
Bestway 56463 Steel Pro Frame Pool Set, 18' x 48"
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls
- Reinforced rope wraps around the bottom of the pool liner to keep the legs firmly in position
- Rust-resistant metal frames.Water capacity 90%: 6,092 gallons
- Flow control drain valve for easy draining
- Includes 1,500gal Filter Pump, Ground Cloth, Ladder and Pool Cover
Bestway 56690E Steel Pro MAX 15' x 48" Set Above Ground Pool
- Water capacity (90%): 4, 231 gal. (16, 015 L)
- 1, 000 gal. (3, 785 L) filter pump included
- Tri-tech enhanced 3-ply liner is durable and puncture-resistant
- Easy, no-tool setup and takedown process
- Contents: 1 pool, 1 filter pump (compatible with Type III cartridge), 1 pool cover, 1 ladder, 1 repair patch
Intex 12ft X 30in Prism Frame Pool Set with Filter Pump
- Prism frame pools feature strong powder coated metal frames combined with the strong 3-ply material liner and a beautiful design, offering a Premium pool experience at an affordable price
- Includes 110-120V cartridge filter pump with a pump flow Rate of 530 gallons per hour
- Ready for water in 30 minutes
- Water capacity (90%): 1, 718 gallons
- Includes 110-120V cartridge filter pump with a pump flow rate of 530 GPH
Bestway Pro 10ft x 6.5ft x 26in Frame Swimming Pool Set with Debris Tarp Cover
- Bestway Steel Pro 118 x 79 x 26-Inch Frame Swimming Pool
- Includes 1 pool, #58382US filter pump (110 120V~, 330 gal pump water flow rate, 280 gal integrated pool system water flow rate), compatible with cartridge 58168 (?) 110 120V
- Extra strong side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material. The inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers. This creates a total thickness of 0.40 0.80mm (16 32 gauge) depending on the size of the pool.
- Easy to set up and easy to take down for off season storage
- Corrosion resistant metal frames
Bestway Power Steel Swim Vista Series 14' x 8'2" x 39.5" Oval Pool Set
- Water capacity (90%): 7, 250L (1, 915gal. )
- Corrosion resistant metal frames with Seal & Lock System for a safe and secure pipe connection
- Realistic rattan print offers honey warm tones to your backyard
- Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain by attaching the valve to a garden hose (with included adapter) to drain away water
- Built-in ChemConnect Dispenser and anti-microbial filter cartridge keep pool water for clear, clean and healthy
Bestway 15125 16ft x 48in Power Steel Round Frame Above Ground Pool Set & Pump
- Easy-to-assemble oval-shaped swimming pool adds a fun attraction to your backyard
- Side walls and the wall band are built of Tritech material to resist wear and stand up to all weather conditions
- Tritech material encases a layer of high-quality polyester mesh between two layers of strong PVC
- Seal & Lock System provide a secure pipe connection to guarantee the frame holds up to summer fun
- Garden hose adapter connects to the drain plug for stress-free draining to any location
Bestway 7.25ft x 5ft x 17in Steel Pro Rectangular Above Ground Swimming Pool
- Extra strong side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material. The inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers
- Easy to set up and easy to take down for off season storage
- Corrosion-resistant metal frames
- Please note: Filter pump is not included
- Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain water away from pool by attaching to a garden hose, saving your lawn
Choosing a Career as a Swimming Pool Servicer? What Cleaning Technicians Do
Swimming pool servicers travel a regularly scheduled route, visiting several pools a day. They are responsible for keeping pools clean and equipment operating properly.
Cleaning is one of the regular duties of pool servicers. Leaves and other debris need to be scooped off the surface of the water with a net on a long pole. To clean beneath the surface, servicers use a special vacuum cleaner on the pool floor and walls. They scrub pool walls, tiles, and gutters around the pool's edge with stainless steel or nylon brushes to remove layers of grit and scum that collect at the water line. They also hose down the pool deck and unclog the strainers that cover the drains.
After cleaning the pool and its surroundings, servicers test the bacterial content and pH balance (a measure of acidity and alkalinity) of the water. While the tests are simple and take only a few minutes, they are very important. A sample of the pool water is collected in a jar and a few drops of a testing chemical are added to the water. This chemical causes the water to change colors, indicating the water's chemical balance.
Swimming pool servicers use these results to determine the amount of chlorine and other chemicals that should be added to make the water safe. The chemicals often used, which include potassium iodide, hydrochloric acid, sodium carbonate, chlorine, and others, are poured directly into the pool or added through a feeder device in the circulation system. These chemicals, when properly regulated, kill bacteria and algae that grow in water. However, high levels of chemicals can cause eye or skin irritation.
As a result, pool servicers must wear gloves and use caution when working. Because the chemical makeup of every pool is different and can change daily or even hourly, servicers keep accurate records of the levels of chemicals added to the pool during their visit. Pool owners or managers take up the responsibility of testing the water between visits from the servicer. Home pools usually have their water tested a few times a week, but large public pools are tested hourly.
Swimming pool servicers also inspect and perform routine maintenance on pool equipment, such as circulation pumps, filters, and heaters. In order to clean a filter, servicers force water backwards through it to dislodge any debris that has accumulated. They make sure there are no leaks in pipes, gaskets, connections, or other parts. If a drain or pipe is clogged, servicers use a steel snake, plunger, or other plumbing tool to clear it. They also adjust thermostats, pressure gauges, and other controls to make the pool water comfortable. Minor repairs to machinery, such as fixing or replacing small components, may be necessary. When major repairs are needed, servicers first inform the pool owner before making any repairs.
An accomplished pool tech can do a pool in about 20 minutes. Most pool techs will do this 10 to 20 times a day.
Another major task for swimming pool servicers in most regions of the country is closing outdoor pools for the winter. In the fall, servicers drain the water out of the pool and its auxiliary equipment. Openings into the pool are plugged, and all pool gear, such as diving boards, ladders, and pumps, is removed, inspected, and stored. The pool is covered with a tarpaulin and tied or weighted in place. In warmer climates where water does not freeze, pools are usually kept full and treated with special chemicals through the winter.
Extra work is also required when a pool is re-opened in the spring. After the pool is uncovered and the tank and pool deck are swept clean, swimming pool servicers inspect for cracks, leaks, loose tiles, and broken lamps. They repair all minor problems and make recommendations to the owner about any major work they feel is necessary, such as painting the interior of the pool. Equipment removed in the fall, such as ladders and diving boards, is cleaned and installed. Servicers test water circulation and heating systems to make sure they are operating properly, and then fill the pool with water. Once filled, the pool water is tested and the appropriate chemicals are added to make it safe for swimming.
For every job, servicers keep careful records of the maintenance work they have done so they can inform the company and the customer.