Bestway Steel Pro Rectangular Frame Swimming Pool Blue in 2020
Bestway 7.25ft x 5ft x 17in Steel Pro Rectangular Above Ground Swimming Pool
Bestway Steel Pro 12 x 30 Inch Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool with Filter Pump
- Endless Summer fun: kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing in Bestway Steel Pro above ground pool. It's the affordable alternative to a more complicated steel-walled pool, yet it provides durability and stability greater than inflatable pool options.
- Superior frame design: the pool Frames Are applied with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. A 3-ply PVC support band surrounds the pool for additional stability to the pool wall.
- Made to last: a durable, yet lightweight PVC material provides structural integrity to your pool. It's tear-resistant and won't fade overtime to sun exposure. Use this frame pool summer after summer!
- Easy to assemble: no tools are required to install This above ground pool in your backyard. A flow-controlled drain valve provides a simple solution for emptying the excess water. Get ready to have hot summer fun in minutes!
- No more chemical floaters: ChemConnect chemical dispenser replaces the need for a traditional floating chemical cleaner giving you more room to swim and have fun! It simply attaches to a valve on the pool wall.
Bestway 58106 Pool Cover, 118-inch by 79-inch
- PROTECTS POOL FROM DEBRIS: Covering your above ground swimming pool with a Bestway pool cover will prevent debris, leaves, and trash from getting into and contaminating your pool. It also protects the pool line from UV, snow, and ice damage.
- SAVES TIME AND MONEY FROM MAINTENANCE: Above ground pool covers prohibit algae growth and reduces costly replacement chemicals when the pool is not in use.
- NO SITTING WATER: This pool cover includes drain holes to prevent still or excess water from accumulating on top of the cover.
- MADE TO LAST: Made from a durable PVC material, it will last you multiple summers and extend your swimming season by maintaining the warm water temperature. It prevents water evaporation as well, so the water level of the pool remains the same.
- EASY TO USE: Installation is a breeze, secure the pool cover to your above ground pool with the included ropes. This prevents the pool tarp from blowing away in the wind. Recommended for rectangular above ground pools under the dimensions of 118" x 79" x 26. "
Bestway Steel Pro 13' x 7' x 32" Rectangular Above Ground Swimming Pool (Pool Only)
- ENDLESS SUMMER FUN: Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing in Bestway's Steel Pro Above Ground Pool. It's the affordable alternative to a more complicated steel-walled pool, yet it provides durability and stability greater than inflatable pool options
- SUPERIOR FRAME DESIGN: The 13' x 7' x 32" pool frame is applied with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. A 3-ply PVC support band surrounds the pool for additional stability to the pool wall
- BUILT TO LAST: A durable, yet lightweight PVC material provides structural integrity to your pool. It's tear-resistant and won't fade overtime to sun exposure. Use this frame pool summer after summer!
- RESISTANT TO BENDING OR LEAKING: The Seal & Lock System is a patented frame design making each joint connection secure and won't bend or leak from the water pressure. A pin-clip design is another safety feature to ensure stable joint connections
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE POOL SET: No tools are required to install this above ground pool in your backyard. A flow-controlled drain valve provides a simple solution for emptying the excess water. Filter pump is not included
Bestway 87" x 59" Rectangle Above Ground Swimming Pool Cover for Steel Pro Pool
- Keeps out debris and sunlight
- Drain holes prevent water accumulation
- Minimizes pool debris
- Fits 7.25 x 4.9-foot Steel Pro and Power Frame pools
- Floats on water surface to provide some heat insulation
Bestway 58107 Frame Pool Cover, 157 by 83-Inch
- Rope To secure cover
- PE Material
- Minimized Pool Debris
Bestway Pro 10ft x 6.5ft x 26in Frame Swimming Pool Set with Debris Tarp Cover
- Bestway Steel Pro 118 x 79 x 26-Inch Frame Swimming Pool
- Includes 1 pool, #58382US filter pump (110 120V~, 330 gal pump water flow rate, 280 gal integrated pool system water flow rate), compatible with cartridge 58168 (?) 110 120V
- Extra strong side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material. The inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers. This creates a total thickness of 0.40 0.80mm (16 32 gauge) depending on the size of the pool.
- Easy to set up and easy to take down for off season storage
- Corrosion resistant metal frames
Bestway 14' Round Floating Above Ground Swimming Pool Solar Heat Cover (2 Pack)
- Quantity: 2
- Warranty: 90 day warranty against product defects
- Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 164 inch diameter
- Solar cover can be adjusted to fit pool size
Bestway 58232 13ft x 73in Rectangular Frame Cover | Fits Above Ground Swimming Pools
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: 58232
- Item Package Dimension: 11.73" L x 11.5" W x 2.36" H
- Item Package Weight: 2.0 lb
BLOSSOMZ Intex 12' Round Frame Set Easy Swimming Pool Debris Cover | 28031E
- Get the Most Out of Your Intex Pool
- Durable, Affordable, and Convenient
- Prolong the Summer with Pool Accessories from Intex
- Accessories to Clean, Repair, and Rejuvenate
- Made By Intex The leader in Pool Accessories
Intex 12 Foot x 30 Inches Durable Prism Steel Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool
Above Ground Pool Maintenance
To keep your pool a place for fun, you must keep your pool clean and safe. Maintaining your pool will cost you less money and time if you put the effort forward to check and treat it daily.
To maximize the life and appearance of your pool liner and ensure clean, safe water, the proper water balance must be maintained. Pool chemicals for maintaining your pool can be bought individually or in kits, such as a start up and maintenance kit. You should test your pool water regularly. Test strips measure free available chlorine, pH, total alkalinity, and calcium hardness. Chlorine should be added to the pool daily. Based on your pool size, some chemicals may need to be pre-dissolved. Follow the instructions that came with the test strips and chemicals.
It is important to remove debris and dirt from the pool to keep clean, clear water. Pool skimmers can be used to scoop leaves and floating debris off of the top of the water. Pool vacuums can be used to remove dirt from the bottom or sides of the pool. The night before you vacuum, you should brush the pool walls and floor to release dirt and debris. Let the filter run for two hours to remove some of this dirt and debris. Turn the filter off so the remaining dirt and debris can settle to the floor of the pool. The next day, slowly vacuum the bottom of the pool floor.
The pool filter's job is to remove oils, unwanted debris, and dirt to keep the water fresh and clean. The cartridge filter circulates pool water through cartridges of fibrous material. You should regularly check the cartridge to see if it needs to be rinsed off with a water hose or replaced if it is damaged. These filters are relatively inexpensive to replace. The more people that use the pool the more the water needs to be circulated.
Pool stabilizer and conditioner protect your chlorine from the sun. They may take up to three days to dissolve, but it is safe to swim in the pool while they dissolve.
Shock treatments kill algae and bacteria. They are recommended on a weekly basis. Additional treatments should be given if the water appears hazy, algae begins to grow, you smell unpleasant odors, or after unusually heavy rain. Green algae float in the water or cling to the sides. Yellow algae can usually be found on shady walls of a pool. Dark blue-green to black algae form very sticky 1 inch spots on pool surfaces.
Chlorinating granules help to maintain the chlorine level in your pool.
A pH level of 7.2 to 7.6 is recommended for a pool. PH measures the water acidity. This range is ideal for the protection of your equipment, effective sanitizing, and even the general comfort of the pool users. There are chemicals to raise and lower the pH in your pool.
Free available chlorine measures the amount of sanitizer in the water. The recommended range is 1.0 - 4.0 ppm. The range can be increased by adding chlorine or shock treatment.
Total alkalinity measure the ability of the water to maintain the proper pH level. The recommended range is 60-100 ppm.
Some important notes worth mentioning are that you should never add water to dry pool chemicals. Instead, slowly add the dry chemicals to water. Pool chemicals should never be mixed together. Circulate the chemicals through the pool water before adding more chemicals.
To help prevent pool problems, a consistent maintenance schedule should be followed. It is always easier to maintain a pool and prevent problems than it is to correct problems. Read and follow the instructions that came with your equipment.
Remember to keep pool chemicals away from children, and teach them that it is not safe for them to handle them. Enjoy your clear, clean pool water.