Bestway Swimming in 2021
FibroPool Swimming Pool Diverter Valve, 3 Way, 1.5 Inch (Slip)
ORANSSI Men's Quick Dry Swim Trunks Bathing Suit Beach Shorts
- Machine Wash
- FEATURES: Brief Mesh lining; with 2 side pockets and 1 back zipper pocket; Outside drawstring around the whole waist;
- MATERIAL: 4 Way Stretch,good elasticity; waterproof/water resistant and quick dry material,soft and comfortable to wear.
- OCCASION: Suitable for any circumstance,Such as:walking,running,gym,swimming,in the beach or at home,etc;
- ATTENTION PLEASE: The size is measured by hand,so there may be 1-2cm error,please be careful to choose the right size before your purchase.Thank you.
Swimming With Sharks
Poolmaster 22211 Smart Test 4-Way Swimming Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Test Strips, 50 count (Pack of 1)
- For maintaining healthy water chemistry in swimming pool or spa
- Analyzes four chemical factors; free chlorine, bromine, alkalinity and pH
- Dip in water for instant reading; no-bleed pads give accurate color reading
- Comes in easy-to-store container
- Contains 50 strips per kit
101 Winning Ways: 101 Winning Attitudes for Swimming and Life!
Kim Brackin: Swimming Faster the Auburn Way: Training and Race Strategies for Backstroke (DVD)
XtremepowerUS 5-Way Swimming Pool Test Kit pH, Chlorine, Bromine, Alkalinity Chemistry Testing with Case
- DIY Tester - Basic 5-Way Water Test Kit is an affordable, yet accurate, product to easily maintain proper chemical levels in your pool. The clear-view test block with matching color chips makes it easy for DIY water testing week after week
- Five Testing Options - Tests for Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, and Total Alkalinity
- Drop-Testing is Easy - Instructions included with step-by-step testing information plus added tips. A quick-reference guide is also included
- Accurate Color Scales - For accurate test results, the readout scales are made from UV protected color chips integrated within the polystyrene test block - NOT PRINTED on the block
- Polyethylene Case - Keep test kit components organized between testing and store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
Maui Rippers Women's 4-Way Stretch 9" Swim Shorts Boardshorts (14, Black)
- Our shorts do not run small, order your normal size. Lounge on the beach in style. Grab a pair of these sexy women’s boardshorts in one of our 15 cute and colorful designs. navy, blue Hawaii, red, black, Moana, camo wave, and many more. If you know a lifeguard or someone who practically lives in swimwear and makes a living as a beach bum, gift them a pair of these fun Maui Rippers bottoms.
- MULTI-USE CLOTHING: These soft shorts make great swimwear or casual shorts for any time of year. They’re modest and let you cover up a two-piece suit while out of the water. They are also stretchy enough for competitive athletic activities. They allow greater flexibility and better performance when surfing, playing sports, or even doing yoga. Wear around the house or out with friends.
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: These slimming swim shorts come in a full range of sizes and are flattering on both slim and plus-sized teens and women. Girls who like to be comfortable will appreciate the soft, 4-way stretch of the polyester-Spandex fabric and the string tie waist closure. The shorts are fast-drying and are not see-through when wet.
- FASHION MEETS COMFORT: These patterned trunks are very comfortable, but the comfy factor does not detract from the stylish design. These summer walking shorts are the perfect blend of cute and cozy. Wear them with your favorite accessories! Curvy and slim ladies alike will look great in the boy-cut design.
- EASY TO CARE FOR: Laundry is enough of a pain without specific articles of clothing having their own separate washing instructions. These swimsuits are simple to care for since they have quick-dry technology. They are made of machine-washable, fast-drying fabric that you can throw in the wash with a normal load. The polyester-Spandex blend is low maintenance, which means less work for you.
Poolmaster 22270 5-Way Swimming Pool or Spa Water Chemeistry Test Kit with Case, Premier Collection
- For maintaining proper water chemistry; Tests for Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, and Total Alkalinity
- Includes clear-view round test block with integrated color chips for accurate color matching
- Includes 1oz. solutions of #1-#3 and 1/2oz. solutions of #4 – #5; (Note: #2 Phenol Red is not the same as Phenol Red – DO NOT interchange)
- #2 Phenol Red is for use with 5-Way Test Kits and Phenol Red is for use with 2 or 3-Way Test Kits
- Note: The #1 solution is sealed to comply with transportation regulations. No other solutions in this kit require sealed caps.
Dance the Way I Feel
Total Immersion: The Revolutionary Way To Swim Better, Faster, and Easier
5 Ways to Keep Kids Safe Around Swimming Pools
This article briefly discusses five things that parents can do in order to keep their children safe around swimming pools this summer.
The number of swimming pool related, drowning deaths among preschool children is both staggering and heartbreaking. It is also a statistic that can be reduced with the proper precautions in place. My children are adults now, but when they were little I was very concerned about keeping them safe around swimming pools. As such, I made it a point to investigate all the safety options available and implement the ones that I felt would protect them the most. Here's a quick look at some of the safety measures that I chose to adopt:
In my opinion, it is never too early for swimming lessons. I enrolled my children in swimming classes when they were a year old. The classes were offered by our school district at the time. The school offered classes for infants, toddlers and older children. The classes were age appropriate and the boys continued to take swimming lessons each summer until they entered the first grade. If your school doesn't offer swimming classes, I'd suggest checking with other local organizations that might.
Platform Pool Cover
When my children were little, my parents would often baby sit them while I was working. They had an above ground pool that they had converted into a built-in pool by encircling it with a wooden deck. At the time, I was afraid that the kids would push open the glass sliding doors and wander into the pool. My parents shared my concern and invested in a platform pool cover as well as a door alarm and lock that was beyond the boys' reach. Thankfully, it worked and we never had an incident.
Some families may also want to invest in a pool alarm. They come in different styles. Some fasten to the wall of the pool and others float inside the pool like a buoy. My parents purchased a buoy style pool alarm as an extra added precaution. It cost them roughly $200 and they would put it into the pool when the pool cover was off.
Personal Floatation Device
Another way that my parents and I kept my boys safe when they were little was to establish a safety routine early on. If the pool cover was off, the boys had to put their swimmies on before they could go outside or anywhere near the pool. They were also prohibited from going outside without adult supervision. A pair of swimmies cost us $20.
At the time, my parents' pool was an older model. It featured a side filter that was uncovered and operated on a suction system. We were worried about the boys trying to stick their hands and arms into the filter, so we purchased a cover to keep them from doing so. It really worked well. Some folks may have old style pools with floor drains. Those should be covered with anti-entrapment drain covers as well. They tend to cost around $20 each.
Killeen Gonzalez enjoys summer sports and recreation with her family. She has also traveled extensively.