Bestway Swimming Pool Filter Pump in 2020
XtremepowerUS 4500GPH 19" Sand Filter with 1.5HP Above Ground Swimming Pool Pump Media System, 19-inch Set 5-Way Valve
XtremepowerUS 19" Above Inground Swimming Pool Sand Filter System 7-Way Multi-Port Valve Pool Filter up to 24,000 Gallons with Stand
- Sand Filter System - The Filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality
- Dependable Performance - This filter keeps the sand height level to expose water to the maximum sand surface level possible for optimum filtration, consistent performance, and efficient back-washing
- 7-Way Multi-Port Filter - Multi port provides for easy use and quick back-washing (Filter, Backwash, Winter, Re-Circulate, Closed, Rinse and Waste)
- Heavy Duty Design - Compact housing for all-weather functionality Impeller designed with brass inserts for long life and superior performance. Each tank is individually tested to ensure quality and reliability. Above ground pool owners can enjoy the same high performance, outstanding operating efficiency, and long-term reliability as inground pool owners
- With a threaded connections, a filter base and user�s manual. Includes 6-position valve, this tank holds 175lbs of media sand; Overall Dimension: 19"(W) x 19"(L) x 35-1/4"(H)
Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 12-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
- Pump flow Rate: 12100 GPH. System flow Rate: 1, 600 GPH
- 6 function control - enables pool owner to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain & close system
- 24 hour automatic timer; Maximum pool size (water capacity): 12,800 gal (48.4m3)
- Strainer basket - easy cleaning, prolongs life of sand
- Hydro aeration technology is incorporated into the filter pump for improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity and increased negative ions at the water surface
Rx Clear Radiant 24 Inch Sand Filter System | for In-Ground Swimming Pools Up to 33,000 Gallons | 6-Way Top Mount Filter Valve
- CLEAN AND SAFE WATER - This filter is designed to handle the filtration needs of many of today's pools. It provides an efficient, easy-to-use operating system that will assist in keeping your above-ground pool water crystal clean and safe for swimming.
- WILL IT FIT MY INGROUND POOL? - The Rx Clear Radiant 24-inch sand filter is designed for inground pools measuring up to 33,000 gallons. It is compatible with the following swimming pool sizes: 12’ round, 15’ Round, 18' Round, 21' Round, 24' Round, 27' Round, 30' Round, 33' Round, 12’ x 24’ Oval, 15' x 24' Oval, 18' x 33' Oval and 18' x 36' Rectangular
- EASY TO INSTALL - Labeled ports on the 6-way top mount filter valve are clearly visible for the pump and return. Comes with 1.5 inch threaded connections, a filter base and user’s manual.
- FILTER MEDIA OPTIONS AVAILABLE - For optimal performance, this 24” unit requires the following media amounts: 6 Boxes RX Clear Luster Filter Media, 150 lbs.of Zeo-Clear Filter Media or 300 lbs of traditional Grade 20 Silica Sand
- DURABLE - The core of these systems is the one-piece blow-molded tank. The interior consists of the stand pipe and laterals. This filter tank comes with a 3-Year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects. Filter media and hoses are sold separately.
Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 16-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
- Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump by Intex. The all-natural sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6-function control valve allows the pool owner to filter, backwash and rinse, recirculate, drain and close the system
- The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool. The strainer basket provides easy-cleaning, and prolongs the life of the sand
- The Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump generates a pump flow rate of 3,000 gallons per hour, ideal for above ground pools 16' and above. This pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years; Minimum pool size (water capacity): 5,500 gal (20.8m3); Maximum pool size (water capacity): 19,600 gal (74.2m3)
- Pump Flow Rate: 3,000 gph (11.3 m3/hr). System Flow Rate: 2,450 gph (9.2 m3/hr)
- Includes: 6-way Valve. Pressure Gauge. Heavy Duty Tank. Strainer Basket. Built-in Timer
- Pump motor HP: 0.75, operates at 75% efficiency. Pool pump motor capacity: 0.59 HP. Name plate HP: 0.54
Bestway Swimming Pool Filter Pump Replacement Cartridge Type III 58012 (6 Pack)
- Replacement cartridge for:
- Bestway Filter Cartridge Type III
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 6 cartridges
- Easy to clean
Bestway 58516E Flowclear 530 GPH Silica & Sand Swimming Pool Filter Pump, Gray
- Sand and silica filter pool pump
- Recommended for pools from 300 to 4,200 gallons
- No need to replace filter cartridges, plus easy access for servicing
- Top flange clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy installation
- Corrosion-proof filter tank with strainer for separating leaves and debris
XtremepowerUS 13" Sand Filter with 3/4HP Pool Pump 4 Way Valve 3450 RPM Above Ground Pool Set with Stand
- Sizable Capacity - This sand filter pump is housed in a one-piece 13-inch tank with a capacity of 42 pounds of sand that can filter above ground pools up to 10,000 gallons
- Dependable Performance - This filter keeps the sand height level to expose water to the maximum sand surface level possible for optimum filtration, consistent performance, and efficient backwashing
- Low Noise Design - This sand filter pump is designed and optimized for running with low noise, to make your work more comfortable and energy efficient
- Simple and Easy to Use - 4-way valve, 3-prong plug w/ electric cable, portable, quick start and simple operation, take less than 5 minutes to install
- Multi-Port Filter - Multi port provides for easy use and quick back-washing. These pumps are capacitor start and not for use/sale in California.
Summer Waves 12ft x 33in Round Above Ground Outdoor Frame Swimming Pool with Filter Pump
- LARGE FAMILY SIZED POOL WITH STYLISH EXTERIOR: Splash the day away in the comfort and privacy of your own backyard with this above ground frame pool
- SIZE & CAPACITY: This round pool measures 12 feet in diameter and 2.75 feet deep with a 1,600-gallon water capacity
- FILTER PUMP INCLUDED: Includes SFX600 filter pump that combines the functions of a skimmer and filter pump in one unit and attaches to sidewalls of pool for easy maintenance and to prevent tripping
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Rapid installation allows you to set this pool up in minutes
- MATERIAL: Made of a durable triple layer polyester mesh and heavy gauge PVC material to withstand the elements
Intex 3000 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump and Automatic Pool Vacuum
- Intex 3000 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump
- Simple to use and easy to operate sand filter pump that will outperform your standard cartridge filters
- 6-function control makes maintenance easy, giving options to backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter, and close the system
- Strainer basket included on pump prolongs the life of the sand and is easy to clean
- Built-in 24-hour timer enables you to set automatic filtration times for the pool to save on daily maintenance
6) Coleman Swimming Pool Filter Pump Replacement Cartridge Type IV, Type B
- Replacement cartridge for 2,100 and 2,500 gallons per hour filter pumps
- Easy to clean
- Replace every few weeks
- Sift out dirt and debris with your pump
- Keeps your pool water clear and clean
Backwash a Sand Filter to Clean a Swimming Pool
Backwash is the reverse flow of water to thoroughly clean a pool filter and expel dirt and rinse water.
There are three indicators of when a pool requires backwashing. One is when the flow meter shows the decrease of flow is 30% of what it was when the filter was clean. The next indicator of backwash being required is by simply noticing a 30% decrease in the flow of water from the directionals that are found in the pool walls. The last indicator of backwash being required is when the pressure gauge located on top of the tank reads 10 psi greater than the initial reading that was taken when the sand filter was first installed.
Sand filter systems are either a slide valve (push-pull) or they are a multiport valve. A slide valve is side mounted and is a two function valve. All it does is filter and backwash. A multiport valve usually has six modes or positions. These are filter, rinse, recirculate, backwash, closed and waste/drain. When the filter mode is chosen, which is about 99% of the time, the water is moved to the top of the filter tank where it will compress and flatten the sand and as the water moves through the sand to the bottom of the filter the contaminants are caught by the sand and clean water returns to the pool. The rinse mode is used in conjunction with the backwash mode, takes about 20 seconds, and moves the water to the top of filter tank and out the waste line while reseating the sand and reducing any chance of sand blow-back into the pool when the valve is reset to filter. The recirculate mode, which does not filter the water, only moves it through the valve, is chosen when the filter is broken, when the some pool cleaning is done and when treating the pool with certain chemicals. The backwash mode is used to clean the filter and the sand in the filter by reversing the water's flow in the tank from the laterals on the bottom, raising the sand up around seven inches and releasing debris that has been trapped from the filtering mode and moving it out of the filter through the waste line. The closed mode is used when the equipment is being worked on and the pump must be turned off when this mode is used. The waste/drain mode is used to lower the level of water in the pool or to vacuum and moves the water out through the waste pipe while bypassing the filter system.
To backwash a slide valve sand filter system, begin by turning the pool pump off. Now move the slide valve up and turn the pool pump back on. The dirty water will run out the waste line valve or hose, let this occur until the water is clear then turn the pump off, push the slide valve handle down as far as it will go and restart the pump.
To backwash a multiport valve sand filter system, begin by turning off the pool pump. Now press the valve handle down and move it from filter to backwash. Open the waste line valves or roll out the backwash hose, which ever one your system has, open the air bleeder valve located on top of the tank by the pressure gauge. Turn the pool pump back on. Keep an eye on the pressure gauge, watching for backpressure and on the backwash hose for any kinks. Quickly turn the pump off if either of these incidences occur. Let the water run for several minutes, waiting for the water to be clean. Turn the pool pump back off and move the valve handle to the rinse position, turn the pool pump back on and run on rinse for about 20 seconds. Turn the pool pump back off again and move the valve handle to the filter position and turn the pump back on.