Bestway Swimming Pool Saltwater Chlorinator in 2021
Rx Clear Super Shock for Swimming Pools | Chlorinator and Algaecide | 68% Calcium Hypochlorite | Kill Pool Algae for a Crystal Clear Pool | One Pound Bags | 24 Pack
NeXa Chlor 12500 Gallon Pool Salt Chlorine Generator - Pool Timer Included - The Natural Way to Sanitize Your Pool and Spa
- Simply plug into standard GFCI outlet and place cell over the edge of the pool or spa
- Engineered protection against high and low mineral or temperature levels
- Earth-friendly and energy efficient
- 1 year limited warranty from manufacturer
- Low mineral concentration
Poolmaster 22211 Smart Test 4-Way Swimming Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Test Strips, 50 count (Pack of 1)
- For maintaining healthy water chemistry in swimming pool or spa
- Analyzes four chemical factors; free chlorine, bromine, alkalinity and pH
- Dip in water for instant reading; no-bleed pads give accurate color reading
- Comes in easy-to-store container
- Contains 50 strips per kit
Hayward W3AQR15 AquaRite Electronic Salt Chlorination System for In-Ground Pools, 40,000-Gallon Cell
- Hayward’s AquaRite Salt Chlorination System is part of the world’s #1 best-selling salt system family
- Delivers luxuriously soft, naturally sanitized water that won’t irritate eyes, dry out skin or cause fabrics to fade
- Cuts chlorine costs by up to 50% for major savings season after season
- Eliminates the need to mix, measure and store harsh chemicals for simple, safe pool maintenance
- Eliminates harsh chlorine odors for a more relaxing pool environment
U.S. Pool Supply Standard 3-Way Swimming Pool & Spa Test Kit, Tests Water for pH, Chlorine and Bromine
- Professional 3-way water test kit for maintaining proper Chlorine, Bromine and pH chemical levels in swimming pools and spas
- Kit includes a 1/2 ounce dropper bottle of OTO (Orthotolidine) Chlorine Test Solution and a 1/2 ounce dropper bottle of Phenol Red pH Test Solution
- Includes clear view water testing block with accurate measuring scale and integrated color markings for the chemical levels
- Comes with a user guide and it all stores in a polyethylene case
- Easy to use, just fill each test tube with pool water, add 5 drops of the proper solution into each test tube, put the test tube caps on, shake the testing block then check the Chloride, Bromine and pH readings
BLUE WORKS Pool Chlorine Generator Chlorinator BLH30 | for 25k Gallon Pool | with Flow Switch and Salt Cell (White)
- Compatible replacement for Mineral Springs MS10/MS11, Hayward SwimPure + with controls, H-40, and GoldlineControls AquaRite, AquaRite Pro, Aqua Rite XL, Aqua Plus, Aqua Logic, Pro Logic
- No need to worry about cleaning the salt cell, using reverse polarity our system cleans the cell for you!
- Adjustable chlorine output
- 2 Year Full warranty
- This chlorination system is for pool sizes up to 25,000 gallons.
hth 52016 Super Swimming Pool Shock, Pack of 12
- Add every 7-days
- Kills bacteria & algae
- Fast acting 4-in-1 shock treatment
- Crystal clear results in 24-hours
- Compatible with salt systems
Pool Essentials Shock Treatment 6 Pack (13.4 oz Bags)
- Fast-dissolving pool shock
- Clears cloudy water and removes swimmer contaminants* (*) such as body oils, sweat, lotions and urine
- power_source_type: Manual
- No assembly required
hth Pool Shock Super Shock Treatment 6 count 6lbs (52008)
- Shows results in 24 hours
- Available in a 1lb size
- Sold in a 6 pack
AQUASALT Aquasalt-40 Swimming Pool and Spa Chlorine Generator Salt-40 lbs. Pound, White
- 100% pure, certified USP-Grade salt produced specifically for swimming pool and spa chlorine generators
- Distribute over the widest water surface area possible for fastest dissolve rate
- Avoid piling salt on the pool surface and brush as necessary until fully dissolved
- 40 pound bag size
Clorox Pool&Spa Shock Plus 6 Pack (1 lb Bags)
- Fast-dissolving, pool shock
- Creates crystal clear water
- Kills bacteria and algae
- Improves filter performance
- Won't impact pH
- NOTE: Packaging may vary
What to Do when Your Salt Water Pool Has Problems
Salt water pools haven't been used as widely as chlorine based pools in the United States so it is not surprising that people have more problems with them.
One of the common problems that saltwater pool owners run into is that the chemicals become imbalanced and this is usually because there is too much garbage or dirt in the pool. If you want to have a healthy pool you need to clean it regularly.
Another important thing to do for your pool is to test it regularly to make sure that the levels of salt and chlorine are correct. Remember that if you have a salt water pool you will need to buy a salt water pool test kit because a regular test kit won't work the same.
All salt water pools should have a chlorine generator and they can have problems of its own. Usually your generator will have gauges and other indicators to let you know if there is a problem so the unit itself is a good place to start. If there are no indicators or if there doesn't seem to be a problem with the generator itself, then there will usually be a dial to determine how much chlorine your generator is adding into your saltwater pool. Using your test kit determine whether you should increase or decrease the power and test your pool again after a few hours.
Most chlorine generators for saltwater pools have a self cleaning setting so if you are encountering problems you may want to use the self cleaning option and if you don't then you can dissemble the generator and clean the metal plates in a solution of about 80 percent water to 20 percent hydrochloric acid.
If none of these solutions work for you then you might just need to go to a professional for help. Saltwater pools can develop any number of problems so be ready to look for the solution wherever you might need to. Always remember that it is never a good idea to swim in a pool with an imbalance of chemicals.