Swim Best Chlorine Tablets in 2023
In The Swim 3" Inch Pool Chlorine Tablets - 50 Pounds
In The Swim 1" Inch Pool Chlorine Tablets - 50 Pounds
- Powerful 90% available stabilized chlorine
- 98.6% Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione (TriChlor)
- 1-inch tablets are suitable for smaller pools and spas
- Perfect for floaters and automatic chemical feeders
- Each chlorine tablet weighs 0.5 oz.
Star Plus 50-Pound Bucket of Swimming Pool/Spa 3-Inch Wrapped Chlorinating Tablets, 50 lbs
- Includes one 50 lb bucket (Approximately 100 tablets)
- For use in pools and spas
- 99% Trichloro-S-Trianzinetrione
- Stabilized to protect potency
- EPA approved formula
NAVA Chlorinating Tablets for Swimming Pool/SPA
- This NAVA 50-pound bucket of 3-inch chlorinating tablets does the trick for a clean and clear pool or spa
- Individually wrapped
- Slow dissolve
Pool Brand 3-Inch Swimming Pool Chlorine Tablets - 50 Pounds
- Individually wrapped tablets in easy-open bags
- 90% Available Chlorine
- Manufactured in the USA and are EPA approved
- UV stabilized to protect and extend the effectiveness of the tablets
- Tablets are not diluted or blended. They leave behind no residue
Swim Best U009025025 Swimming Pool Chlorine, White
- Swim Best 3 inch chlorinating tablets are the highest quality available
- 3 Inch, 8 Ounce tablets, individually wrapped
- Concentrated 99% Tricolor-S- with 90% available stabilized chlorine
- Slowest-dissolving, longest lasting chlorine available
- Use in feeders, Skimmers & floaters
CLOROX Pool&Spa XtraBlue 3-Inch Long Lasting Chlorinating Tablets, 5-Pound Chlorine
- Protects against algae and bacteria for water that stays clean, clear and free of visible algae
- Kills all types of pool algae and kills bacteria
- Protected against sunlight to last longer
In The Swim 3-Inch Super Multi-Tabs Chlorine Tablets - 48 Pounds
- Contains 84.15% Pure Trichlor (Trichloro-s-triazinetrione)
- Each 3-Inch Super Multi-Tab contains Trichlor, Stabilizer, Algaecide, Clarifier and Water Softener
- Compatible with chlorine chemical feeders, floaters and skimmers
- Tablets are Individually wrapped tablets produce less off-gassing and have a longer shelf life
- NOTE: We are currently unable to ship Super Multi-Tabs to CA or DC due to State Restrictions
Clorox Pool&Spa XtraBlue 1" Chlorinating Tablets 3.75 lb
In The Swim Chlorine-Free Oxidizing Pool Shock 12 x 1 Pound Bags
- Powerful oxidizing agent that eliminates combined non-sanitizing chlorine (chloramines) and provides higher free chlorine levels
- Chlorine-Free shock oxidizes and helps eliminate algae growth as well as harmful bacteria
- Ideal for use with chlorine or bromine sanitized applications, weekly maintenance, and will not affect other chemical levels
- Main active ingredient is Potassium Monopersulfate and is safe to swim in just 15 minutes after use
- Dosage: 1 Pound per 10,000 gallons
In The Swim Chlorine Pool Shock - 12 X 1 Pound Bags
- Powerful chlorine shock treatment that is great for regular maintenance
- Quickly eliminates algae, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your pool water
- Main active ingredient is 68% Calcium Hypochlorite (Cal-Hypo) for quick sanitizing
- Dosage: 1 Pound per 10,000 gallons
- Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Remove Chlorine from Hair Using Beer and Lemon
Yes, we all know beer does wonders on the hair. Beer can make the hair shiny, help take away frizz, and make the hair extremely soft. Why not help with pool chlorine? Here's how.
Chlorine is not our hairs best friend during the summer. Here you have a chemical that can actually color/tint your hair, cause dryness, breakage and even change the texture in some cases. We all have used or heard of using certain shampoos, lemonade, baking soda, aloe, and club soda for a home remedy, but what about beer?
Yes, we all know beer does wonders on the hair. Beer can make the hair shiny, help take away frizz, and make the hair extremely soft. Why not help with pool chlorine?
I tried this Memorial Day weekend. After getting out of the pool my hair felt so fried. I went home and started the shower. While allowing the water to heat up I decided to crack open a beer. While sipping on the beer I kept feeling how dry my hair was from the chlorine, this is when it hit me.
Why not dump this beer on my hair to help remove this nasty chlorine since this type of alcohol already is proven to make your hair shiny? Here's what I did.
Open the beer and pour it into a water bottle. Then add a few drops of lemon juice. The juice is to dilute and take away the nasty beer smell.
Then spritz the mixture onto your hair. Make sure you have a towel wrapped around you. If your using a small water bottle and you have long hair use at least half of the mixture. Once you are done spraying, pile your hair on top of your head and place a plastic processing cap (the one beauticians use for perms)or you can use a food store plastic bag.
Leave on for 15-25 minutes. The timing is sufficient enough to allow the mixture to sink into the hair properly. Carefully pull the cap off and rinse right away. Use warm water first followed by a cool rinse.
Now depending on your hair you might not need to shampoo it at all. Just apply a conditioner and rinse out. Your hair should feel amazing, look super shiny, and that nasty frizz should be extremely tamed down.
This home remedy for removing chlorine and the smell does work wonders. I would rather use this option then buy some of those extremely expensive shampoos that don't even work. If you don't drink and don't have any beer around the house ask a friend or a neighbor. This beer can be stale or new it doesn't really matter. As far as the lemon juice it can be fresh or straight from the bottle.