What Is The Best Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner in 2021
Poolvergnuegen PV896584000020 Hayward 896584000-020 The Pool Cleaner Automatic Suctio, 4x, White
Polaris 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner PB4-60 Booster Pump
- Package includes Polaris 280 pressure side pool cleaner and PB4-60 booster pump
- Requires a booster pump; works in all in-ground pools
- Equipped with single chamber filter bag and includes 31-feet of feed hose. Vacuum Inlet : 2 ¼"
- Sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the bottom and walls of your pool
- Powered by triple jets providing greater vacuum power and faster cleaning
DOLPHIN Proteus DX5i Robotic Pool Cleaner with Bluetooth Capabilities for Stress-Free Pool Cleaning, Ideal for Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet
- Pop-up pool party? No worries, the Dolphin Proteus DX5i has you covered. Equipped with the option of a “quick” cleaning cycle, your pool will be ready for cannon balls in just 1 hour. Ideal for swimming pools up to 50 feet, Dolphin takes the stress out of backyard entertaining.
- Keep your pool sparkling clean from the palm of your hand. The Proteus DX5i has Bluetooth capabilities that allows you to connect to your smartphone to spot clean, set the weekly scheduler, and choose between the quick or standard cleaning time through the MyDolphin App.
- Want a worry free, uncompromised clean? With the Proteus DX5i, that's exactly what you get. Since this pool cleaning robot does not require any additional equipment, you can relax knowing your pool will be exceptionally cleaned, every time.
- A clean for every pool. The Proteus DX5i powerfully scrubs the waterline and filters out all types of debris, leaving your pool water polished and clean. This versatile cleaner is the perfect solution for all pool types; from gunite to tile and everything in between.
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
IRobot Verro 500 PowerScrub - a Robot that Cleans Your Pool for You
If you have seen the Roomba vacuum cleaner then you can imagine what the Irobot pool cleaner does. It makes easy work of cleaning your pool.
One of the features that I liked best about the iRobot Verro 500 PowerScrub is that it uses a reusable fine filter bag that can pick up items as small as 2 Microns. And another hidden benefit of using the iRobot Verro 500 PowerScrub is that it actually circulates your water which keeps your temperature much more even throughout the pool. I found also that I had to adjust my a chemical usage because it actually helped in dispersing the chemicals throughout the pool evenly so I did not have to use as much chlorine in the pool as before I got my iRobot Verro 500 PowerScrub.
The iRobot Verro 500 PowerScrub can claim any size pulls up to 20' x 50' and use is power scrub brushes to clean all surfaces of the cool I'll slow filtering over 70 gallons of water per minute. I was surprised that the machine was actually able to pick up not only leaves and rocks and such, but also things like hair and small twigs that I would've thought was far too small for this little robot to get. I would like to say that by using the iRobot Verro 500 PowerScrub I have been able to totally do away with my pool cleaner, however while the machine does do a very good job but there are still some things that a pool cleaner is able to do that the Verro 500 was not able to clean. That's sad, I went from having a pool cleaner in weak lead to only having the pool cleaner come every two months, so there has been a definitive saving since I started using the Verro 500 by Irobot.
The iRobot Verro 500 PowerScrub is priced around $1000 plus shipping and at that price I can recommend purchasing one, however if the price were to come down slightly I think that more pool owners would be apt to trying out this handy little device. Again it is no replacement for professional pool cleaning, but it will get you between pool cleanings much easier and will avoid any of those days where you have to shut the pool down to wait for the cleaner. I purchased my iRobot Verro 500 PowerScrub at Amazon.com and found that it's it came with plenty of instructions to get up and going quickly.