What Is The Best Waterproof Eyeliner For Swimming in 2022
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner, 20Cinnabar, 0.01 oz.
Skone Insanely Intense Tattooed Liquid Eyeliner - Waterproof Longlasting Smudge Proof - Get 4X More (Navy Eyeliner)
- GET 4X MORE - Long-Lasting, Waterproof, Smudge Proof liquid eyeliner. Our waterproof eyeliner has a 98% repeat buyer rating, find out why everyone loves our Tattooed Liquid Eyeliner.
- STAY ALL DAY – Swim / Workout Proof Eyeliner! Our Long-Wear, formula is designed to dry quickly, no smudging, no smearing or running – Lasts All Day!
- WATERPROOF & SMUDGE PROOF EYELINER - No more raccoon eyes with this 'Insanely Intense Eyeliner.' Our super pigmented, smudge-proof liquid eyeliner has a rich liquid felt applicator for natural, quick, accurate eye-popping effects.
- GET CREATIVE - Easily create the perfect wing, Beauty Marks, or Animated Looks. Our liquid felt tip brush peaks to a tight, crisp point allowing for effortless, flowing applications - every time - no drying out.
- GUARANTEED NO ANIMAL TESTING - Our commitment to a Cruelty-Free Product continues with the Insanely Intense Tattooed Liquid Eyeliner. Over 98% Repeat Buyer Rate - Our customers love our tattooed eyeliner!
LASplash Cosmetics UD Wings Waterproof & Smudge-Proof Eyeliner Mousse (Sinner (Black))
- 🌸 Made in USA. Weightless waterproof color that doesn't crack.
- ✨ What It Is - The waterproof & smudge-proof eyeliner mousse enhances modern lifestyles.
- 🍀 What It Does - The newest innovation to create perfect wings that don't budge. No matter if it’s a first date, mountain climbing, swimming or gaming, it will stay put.
- 🎉 How to use - Using our custom Sculpt & Fluff Duo Brush gently dip into UD Wings and glide onto eyelids, filling in thickness as desired. Allow 3~5 minutes till completely dry.
E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Review
E.L.F has a waterproof eyeliner pen that allows women, even ones with not-so-steady hands, to get the liquid eyeliner look without the hassle.
Anyone who knows anything about makeup knows that pencil eyeliners and liquid eyeliners don't create the same look. Pencil eyeliners are great for every day and smoky look but liquid and gel eyeliners are the best choice to create that precise cat eye look. I love liquid eyeliners and the way it looks on me so when I noticed that all these brands were coming out with a pen like applicator I looked around for the best deal and came across E.L.F's waterproof eyeliner pen. I've been using it for several months now and here's what I think about it.
I'll start off with the positive aspects of this eyeliner first. The first thing I have to mention is that E.L.F's waterproof eyeliner pen only costs me a dollar, yes one dollar! I love the sleek all black look. It looks chic and expensive. I also liked that this eyeliner pen comes in several other colors, not just the usual brown and black. It is waterproof and that's always a plus, especially if it rains a lot in your area or you plan on going to a wedding. Another aspect I like is that I know this eyeliner was created through cruelty-free methods because of E.L.F's policy against animal testing. It's very easy to use because it's shaped much like a skinny marker but sort of curves in towards the top of the pen, making it easy to grip. The felt tip makes applying eyeliner effortless, again it's much like a skinny marker. There was no mess when I applied my eyeliner and I had complete control of where my eyeliner was going. It's also long lasting. I found that it lasted for most of the day.
Now for the cons. I've read that many people have used this eyeliner pen for their waterline but because it's waterproof I wouldn't recommend it unless you check with your eye doctor first. It is definitely waterproof so it's not the right kind of eyeliner to use if you want to be able to smudge it to create that smoky eye look. I have found that it does a fade a little bit after a couple of hours if your eyelids are very oily or if you tend to rub your eyelids often.
Overall I thought that E.L.F's waterproof eyeliner pen was a great product, and you'll be hard press to find anything like this for as good of a price. I would definitely buy more and recommend it to my friends. It's a great eyeliner to carry around in your purse.